Community Member

Default Boarding pass - Ravenloft

So you have all the places in Sharn, Feywild, Saltmarsh, and Isle of dread accessible on these pass token items (Boarding pass for Sharn, Saltmarsh Compass, Feywild Tuning Fork, Map of Dread) that you can port too. But Ravenloft is not accessible. Unlocking these required the ultimate or collectors pack (I dont remember at the moment which one it was). But no option to get this unlocked for Ravenloft since you made it part of the Trove pack. Will there be an option in the future that we can do an event to get this unlocked or maybe a different item like the D12 for the stormreach market that was recently put in the anniversary event?

I am very interested in either A. Unlocking that last port location. OR B. Give me the chance to get a separate item that allows me to do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Comangetit View Post
    So you have all the places in Sharn, Feywild, Saltmarsh, and Isle of dread accessible on these pass token items (Boarding pass for Sharn, Saltmarsh Compass, Feywild Tuning Fork, Map of Dread) that you can port too. But Ravenloft is not accessible. Unlocking these required the ultimate or collectors pack (I dont remember at the moment which one it was). But no option to get this unlocked for Ravenloft since you made it part of the Trove pack. Will there be an option in the future that we can do an event to get this unlocked or maybe a different item like the D12 for the stormreach market that was recently put in the anniversary event?

I am very interested in either A. Unlocking that last port location. OR B. Give me the chance to get a separate item that allows me to do the same thing.
    go to market from air ship
    take a teleporter to house J and walk 10 steps.
    its free.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Comangetit View Post

There's no way to get the Ultimate Edition of Ravenloft so you're out of luck.

It's been mentioned (in one of Cord's streams) that SSG is talking about it internally for what they could do to bring its availability back; they just haven't decided anything yet.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    It's been mentioned (in one of Cord's streams) that SSG is talking about it internally for what they could do to bring its availability back; they just haven't decided anything yet.
    Thank you for the decent reply!