Default Druid Wild Shape Question

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to make some wild shape builds but, as probably most of you know, its blurry what works and what doesn't.

So I'll list a few enchantments from monk and rogues trees and i would like you to tell me if they work while in wilde shape.

Passive
    1. Thief-Acrobat: Thief Acrobatics (maybe it works partially without the extra attack speed)
    2. Thief-Acrobat: Trip Focus
    3. Thief-Acrobat: Improved Second Strikes
    4. Assassin: Venomed Blades
    5. Shintao/Henshin Mystics/Ninja Spy: Elemental Ki strikes (all 4 options)
    6. Ninja Spy: Acrobatic

For actives I'll assume that none of the enchantments that are weapon related will be available while in wild shape.
    For example: Thief-Acrobat:Quick Strike and the rest on its chain, Ninja-Spy:Sting of the Ninja (while having a Piercing/Slashing weapon equiped) are not available, but all action boosts and other abilities like Assassin: Shadow Dagger and Ninja Spy:Flash Bang are usable. Unknown for Thief-Acrobat:Spinning Staff Wall.

For the above mentioned trees I'll assume everything else is available in wild shape, is that correct?

Extra Questions:
    1. Does Nature's Defense stance affects bear's ability to strikethrough (like defensive fighting stance does)?
    2. While monk stances work, do ki attacks and finishing moves and their tree abilities work as well?
    3. Bear's Barbarian Rage affects stances or anything else other than spells?

Any other remarks are welcome.

Everything related to equipped weapon should work (e.g. "while wielding quaterstaff"), but knowing SSG, you should always check on a throw-away character before committing to a build.

But your Combat Style is Natural Fighting, so anything related to two-handed fighting would not apply.

Strikethrough bonuses work as long as the shape supports strikethrough (bear does, wolf does not).

Any bonuses not specific to weapon/shape/combat style should work (including trip/skills/dodge)

Elemental strikes work with any weapon, as long as you are centered, wild shape should not be an exception.

Not sure about Assassin's imbue, it depends on the meaning of "weapon attack".

extra questions:

I never heard of defensive stances affecting strikethrough, does it?
    I've been using Nature's Defense on a bear and enjoyed strikethrough, so no.
    Bear's rage is the same as Barbarian's. Barb rage uncenters you.
    Last edited by magaiti; 04-05-2023 at 07:46 AM.