Well, I'll start by thanking the team for keeping the ship afloat.

But I have some disagreements for some time now and it is necessary that I communicate them.
My account is old since I think 2011 if I'm not wrong. Previously, I put money for the things that I like and the adventures, in addition to paying VIP per year, I think 3 consecutive.

But the truth is that I have stopped doing it and the truth is that I do not feel motivated because when I see that the adventures that at the time cost me REAL MONEY are being given away without more or more. This caused me a lot of frustration because I feel that they are discrediting old accounts and old fans of the game and their work (Turbine) and now theirs. But it is also not only that, but before I played without having a single LAG problem, I have always had dedicated Internet for video games, currently I use it not only for DDO but also for BigTime, and the experience is horrible with so much lag within the adventures that you can't even play quietly, looking for that stress relief from a hard day's work.

The truth is that I think it is better that they dedicate themselves to making the server much better instead of putting adventures that cannot even be played well due to the LAG. I prefer few adventures as it was before but with quality, a lot and of terrible quality.

I really hope it won't continue to be a bad experience for those of us with old accounts.

Well I say goodbye to you without further ado, thanking you for your time in the game. The game is very good but it really hurts to pay for such a bad service.