Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The loot is objectively bad but before I can give "actionable" input or even suggestions I need to know how much wiggle room we have for the loot:

I'm going to set the bar and see where the chips may land; call it a test.

Legendary Blade of Fury

+Medusa's Wrath : Upon a confirmed critical turns any non-champion mob it struck into stone (no save)
    +Skin of Granite (x3 Clicky) : 1,000 hit point protection lasts for 2 minutes or until used up.
    Last edited by Stradivarius; 04-06-2023 at 07:14 AM.

Community Member

Honestly, they had a bad, outdated starting point with the heroic loot, which has lead to this mess with the crappy legendary loot. The heroic loot needed to have been addressed first.

Staggering
    Pale Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    • For this Preview, the items are mostly a 1:1 translation of the Heroic versions to have Legendary stats.
      • There's a few new effects, but they're mostly upgraded versions of older effects. A few Heroic effects did stick around, but a lot of those are things that are equally as useful regardless of level.

Thanks!

yes, thanks as well.

Just going to point out that one of the things that isn't auto-scaling with the ML is some of the clickies, like deep slumber.
    Also, one item has a caster level of 31 while the other has caster level 30 while both items are ml 31.

Quote Originally Posted by misterski View Post
    Honestly, they had a bad, outdated starting point with the heroic loot, which has lead to this mess with the crappy legendary loot. The heroic loot needed to have been addressed first.
    They (the Devs) need to realize that 99% of the replay value will stem from how good (or not) the loot is going to be.

With the loot as is, I wouldn't touch the quest unless I'm bored.

Community Member

My feedback: We already have IOD loot for +14 stats and other generic prefixes. Please change to insightful/quality stats and insight/quality damage, fort, to-hit, PRR, MRR etc.

The heroic Wrath of Sora Kell item set is the only f2p set (besides Korthos) that I remember off the top of my head.
    It covers essential stats for melee/hybrid divines.
    It probably was intentionally designed to have power level lower than competitive sets (Part of the Family, cough).

It also goes nicely with Ravenloft sets (except BoM), which (Ravenloft) is now part of the "old content bundle", i.o.w. the first thing a f2p player should get if they decide to spend money on the game.
    (Of course there are these freequests coupons that interfere with this logic).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    Alright, I took a look at the gear and it definetely needs more oomph to be interesting.

Here are a few suggestions regarding the Legendary 3 piece set of gloves, helm and ring.

a) +14 stats are nice but very, very common. Augments, Isle crafting etc already give +14, and crafting on Isle minor artifacts even give +15.
    Change the +14 stats to +6 insightful stats. Better yet, add an option to either get +6 insightful or +3 quality.

b) +11 reflex/will/fort is weak. It is easy to replace with a single augment.
    Change one of them to +11 resistance, another to +6 parry and the third to Spell Saves.

c) +21 Heal / Diplo / Intim is a bit lackluster and all are easily replaced by augments.
    Change Diplo to Alluring Skills and Intim to Insightful Alluring Skills. Change Heal to Prudent Skills.

d) True Seeing is plain weak and very easy to scroll cast if ever needed.
    Change to Quality Potency (an effect that is not very common).

e) Magical Sheltering and Physical Sheltering as seperate effects is too weak when you can get +36 Defense in a single augment.
    Change one to Insightful Sheltering and the other to Quality Sheltering.

f) A single augment slot is no longer competitive as more recent gear offers two augment slots on all items.
    Add a colorless slot to each of the items.

g) ML32 rather than ML31

I am still not certain I would use these items but now they atleast have at chance of being competitive.
    +1 to all of this.

Default Bugs/Errors/Inconsistencies

No advice offered in this post on how to make these admittedly not-good items better; just pointing out everything that is factually wrong with them.

1) Legendary Shield of Reflection should have appropriate (and weighted) damage dice. Given how you guys insist on not standardising Shields' damage dice, nobody really knows what this item's intended damage should be. Should it be a d6? A d8? A d10? Should it be weighted at +3? At +6? At +8(?!)? For the love of god find some time to standardize the following cause right now they are utterly arbitrary and unfair:
    - Shield damage dice & weightedness
    - Shield AC
    - Shield DR
    - Shield crit profiles
    - Armor AC
    - Armor MDB
    - Lastly, you definitely are aware that the curve for weapon damage is super weird in epics, due to how enhancement bonuses go from +6 to +15, [W] go from +2 to +5, and all of a sudden at ML29 weighted dice double a weapon's damage compared to ML28.

2) Legendary Shield of Reflection should have 5[W] and +15 enhancement bonus.

3) Legendary Shield of Reflection should have level appropriate Shield Bonus and DR (nobody knows what the numbers should be, refer to point 1).

4) Legendary Shield of Reflection should arguably have a different crit profile than 20/x2, according to what you've been granting to recent endgame Large Shields. I repeat, please standardise the aforementioned item aspects.

5) All weapons (crafted or not) should have 5[W] instead of 1.5[W].

6) Legendary Blade of Fury should be [2d6] instead of [1d12].

7) Legendary Blade of Fury should be 19-20/x2 instead of 20/x3.

8) Legendary Rocksplitter should have Improved Destruction instead of Destruction (in line with all other ML21+ items).

9) Legendary Stonedust Handwraps (and the 4 crafted Handwraps) were NOT available on the Loot Guy. Please make sure the basic item (Legendary Stonedust Handwraps) is BtCoE and not BtCoA.

10) The CL 5 Stone to Flesh clicky on the ML31 Legendary Scepter of the Fleshweaver is pretty sad. Least you can do is raise the CL to 30 (remember, clickies dont obey max CL rules). Would also be nice if it was BtA instead of BtCoE.

11) The CL 9 Cone of Cold clicky on the ML31 Legendary Scepter of the Ogre Magi is pretty sad. Least you can do is raise the CL to 30 (remember, clickies dont obey max CL rules).

12) Legendary Wand of Blasting is a carbon copy of the heroic version. In my opinion we don't need such an item/it's not worth spending time on this; I'd just scrap it. If you do spend time turning this wand into an actual item, please ensure it's BtA and not BtC, as with all recent wands.

13) Legendary Trial by Fire has a minimum level of 9 instead of 31 (although it does have an absolute minimum level of 31 as intended).

14) Legendary Trial by Fire should have Vitality 47 instead of Vitality +1.

15) Inherent Fire Resistance +5 on Legendary Trial by Fire needs to be replaced with something relevant.

16) Additionally, Legendary Trial by Fire should probably have 1 more effect than it currently does.

17) Legendary Trial by Fire should have Combustion 149 instead of Combustion 30.

18) I'm unsure if ML31+ equipment/armor having 2 augment slots is supposed to be the rule, but if that's the case, all equipment/armor from this pack need their augment slots updated to match this formula. Additionally, if the 2-slots-on-ML31+ is a rule, the 3 items that belong to the "Perfected Wrath" set should probably have 1 augment slot while "battle-scarred" and unlock the 2nd one when "perfected" (instead of having 0 while "battle-scarred" and 1 when "perfected").

19) Legendary Frostflame Robe has a typo in its name (it's called "Legdndary"). It's also a painfully boring item (same thing goes for Legendary Frostflame Docent).

20) Legendary Night Hag's Heartstone has a CL 5 clicky of a bad spell, and is missing a 4th effect and augment slots (the heroic version is also missing a 4th effect and has no augment slot, probably because having Proof against Posion & Disease is deemed absurdly powerful /s - pleaase fix these, they're *really* bad).

21) Greater Shrieking Bolt from Legendary Wind Howler Bracers should be moved to the ML21 Fiendblood Bracers from Borderlands, and Legendary Howling Bracers should get something significantly more powerful (70 dmg on Vorpal is not a Legendary-level effect).

22) All armors' Armor Bonus, MDB, ASF, and Enhancement Bonus are all over the place i.e. wrong (refer to point 1 about standardization, PLEASE STOP IGNORING THIS PROBLEM). Don't forget to account for things like Epic Nimbleness on Legendary Snakeskin Vest, and Mithral on Legendary Crimson Chain.

23) Legendary Crimson Chain has an outdated version of an effect (should have Speed 30% instead of Speed XV). Also the item's flavor text no longer makes sense now that Haste Guard is replaced by Speed (scrap the last sentence).

24) Legendary Gorgon Armor is missing a 4th effect (the heroic version is missing it too).

25) Legendary Gorgon Docent is NOT available on the Loot Guy. It will likely also suffer from the missing 4th effect (see bove). Make sure it gets the CL 30 Gorgon Breath that you placed on Legendary Gorgon Armor.

26) Unstoppable Staggering Blow that's newly introduced on Legendary Brutish Cuirass should also be placed on all ML20+ versions of Ratkiller and the Epic Spare Hand (to replace Staggering Blow, which has a DC 17 effect that's useless VS epic & legendary enemies).

27) All weapons should accept sentience (currently none do).

28) All weapons should have weighted damage dice (currently none do).

29) The CL 11 Disintegrate clicky on the ML31 Legendary Master Transmuter's Staff is pretty sad. Least you can do is raise the CL to 30 (remember, clickies dont obey max CL rules).

30) The "Artifact bonus to Universal Spell Power" bug strikes again. In case you are not aware, many sets that claim to be granting Artifact bonus to Universal Spellpower are instead granting Artifact Potency (which is NOT the same thing, I hope we're clear on that). The new "Legendary Wrath of Sora Kell" falls under this category. Other sets affected by this bug include (but are not limited to): the heroic Wrath of Sora Kell set, Beacon of Magic (H & L), Adherent of the Mists (H & L), Saltmarsh Explorer (E & L), etc.

31) Legendary Hooked Blade is listed both under the "Legendary Items" tab and the "Crafted Items" tab in the Loot Guy. Shouldn't be a big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

32) Legendary Shield of Reflecting is lacking augment slots.

I hope our work is appreciated.
    Last edited by Firebreed; 04-06-2023 at 11:16 AM.

Community Member

Some really great feedback from others here already, and I also understand these are just 1:1 for now, so hopefully Preview 2 & 3 will have some of the more egregious errors fixed such as…

-- All weapons need 5W and not 1.5W
    -- All weapons need Orange and Colorless OR Purple Augment AND Sentience slots
    -- All armors need Purple and Colorless OR Green Augment slots
    -- Errant +5 instead of +15 enhancement bonuses on a lot of the items
    -- The Armor Bonus, Max Dex Bonus fixed on all the armors and shields. They’re inconsistent right now
    -- Picking new effects similar to Sovereign, Legendary, LGS/IOD versus re-applying the unique cantrips from the Heroic versions: Wounding, Feeding, Wrath, etc. all should be swapped out

In general, it’d be great to have some of these items strut between IOD, Hidden Hand and Kill 10 Rats gear, at the very least I do like that the Legendary Sora Kell set is looking promising. Hidden Hand Sharn loot had a huge miss (and Kill 10 Rats) in that they were not added to the SS or Sharn Sets. So, filling in stats you cannot get from those Packs or from the Dino Crafting itself would be desirable as well as updating some of this Heroic loot as well. I yearn for the day when I’m not wearing a RL or Sharn set in Heroics/Epics.

**At the very least I’d like all of the items added to the various Sets, so you have greater flexibility on hitting the set items & slot choices**

Also on the Sets, they look promising but adding some Artifact DCs to the Sora Kell and Artifact/Profane MP/RP & Doublestrike/Shot to Perfected Wrath would make them standout from Part of the Family/Wallwatch/Defender of Tanora

So, here is some pointed per-item feedback.

-- Legendary Shield of Reflection: Outside of fixing the Dice & Bonuses, I like this one. I would prefer Insightful Sheltering (instead of just Phys Sheltering). The Reflecting name begs for a Shield/Nightshield Clicky too.

-- Legendary Blade of Fury: Swap Medusa’s Wrath for Relentless Fury OR Cannith Alchemical Rage (?). Legendary Demon Fever seems fine but only if the DC is 100 or 105 – though it should be buffed to more CON damage and adding another cantrip malus – either CON + FORT or CON + WILL as well. It seems Wounding 3 was kept here accidentally – adding a Flamehorn or Shadowhorn debuff for MRR/USP or PRR/MP/RP would be nice. The crafting version can add those too and expand the crit profile just a bit.

-- Legendary Bloody Cleaver: Begs for a Base X3 Crit Multiplier when Fused. I do not like this weapon thematically, if it will be meant for fleshy targets the Feeding should be replaced with +500 or +1000 temp HP, add Maiming with Bleeding and improved versions of both – moving it to 15d6 similar to the DOTs from IOD. Replace the Human Bane with Sovereign Vorpal or Leg. Nightmares

-- Legendary Gnoliish War Bow: Replace Bow Strength with Elasticity on both versions (H/L). Crippling needs a Legendary Crippling/Slowing effect with a 100 DC and it should apply on 5-10% of hits instead of on Crits as any endgame bow user is likely going to one shot trash on a crit. If you insist on keeping the Bane damage replace Monstrous Humanoid with Unnatural Bane to also include Abberations, Vermin, et al. Having Legendary Demon Fever on this would also be a good feature or some other debuff.

-- Legendary Hooked Blade: Similar feedback to the Bloody Cleaver, if it is an anti-fleshy weapon then add more of the DOTs + Bonus Damage. Would rather Legendary Bodybreaker or a Shadowhorn type debuff on here as well as adding Bleeding to this to match the Maiming added to Blood Cleaver. Replace Bane with Sov. Vorpal or Leg. Nightmares. Again – the fused version can have an expand Crit Range/Multiplier and the debuff
    -- Legendary Ogrish War Axe: Same feedback as Hooked Blade & Blood Cleaver – more crit range/mult, add multiple of the bleeding/maiming/gashing/stabbing on-crit/DOT effects, replace the Bane, and add a debuff when Fused.

-- Legendary Rocksplitter: Sucks that Heavy Picks are not used much anymore, perhaps adding crit range on the non-fused version and further increasing on fusion? Would be fun on a Kensei-Tempest as a callback to dual-THolme T3 Heavy Picks when that was a meta build for the Thunder Peaks raid for all of like 3 weeks…replace Destruction with Vulnerability, add Improved Deception to match the item description, the Sonic damage needs a buff – I forget the name of the Light Blue Masterful effect but essentially should be 12d6 Sonic + Evil/Anarchic on top of the Blast/Burst effect.

-- Legendary Scepter of the Fleshweaver: This feels like it can be a great Alchemist item with the Transmutation, we already have Spell Focus Mastery on so many pieces of gear, so swap that to Insightful or Quality or Exceptional Transmutation. Add Negative AND Devotion (for Vile/Apothecary Alchs) both 149 as well as either Insightful or Quality – ideally BOTH Ins & Qual on the upgraded version. Take that Stone of Flesh clicky off and replace it with Mass Flesh to Gold CL 31 or Mass Heal clicky, or even a True Res clicky. Int +14 is okay, add Qual or Ins (or Exceptional +2) on upgrade as well.

-- Legendary Staff of the Shadow: For an item dedicated to a Dark Six deity, this does not seem to be very evil at all. Firstly, make the base damage type of this Evil and turn the base die to 1d8 or 2d4 or something to make it a bit more unique. Entropic 6 is fine, needs Legendary Nightmares and Legendary Lifestealing/Vamparism. 100% needs a LGS/IOD type debuff – I don’t care which – or at least add both Improved Destruction & Vulnerability. That will make it truly worthy of The Shadow

-- Legendary Maenya’s Iron Fist: Change Fort to Quality/Exceptional Resistance, add Ins Intimidate to Linguistics/Improved Linguistics. Needs Ins/Quality Strength as well, change Phys Sheltering to Sheltering and add further Qual/Ins/Exceptional Sheltering too.

-- Legendary Stormsinger’s Cloak: Feels like miss here since Stormsinger is in game now. Good opportunity for a total rework adding Sonic/Lightning + Ins/Qual/Exceptional Sonic/Lightning Spellpowers, Perform + Ins Perform, Anthem is on a lot of stuff and needs a Legendary Version, perhaps adding Greater Heroism too. Guard items are pretty annoying, I’d like a Lesser Displacement/Blur on here in its place or Legendary Stoneguard

-- Legendary Teraza’s Perfect Sight: Another item in need of a total rework, need to make a decision if it’ll be more of a Cleric/FVS or Falconry type item. As the others, needs Ins/Qual main stat in addition to the +14 Wis. Add Ins/Qual Heal as well as Devotion + Ins/Qual/Exceptional. Sacred DCs would be great here and again change that Reflex to broader Resistance

-- Legendary Frostflame Robe & Docent: I feel repetitive at this point, combine the Frost & Flame effects and also add Ins/Qual Lore + Exceptional Spell Lore/USP and Ins/Qual Combustion/Glacation like all other set item robes have. Sheltering, Fortification, Shield Bonus, NAB/Parrying/Protection. The resistance should be switched to Absorption & Resistance. On the Docent removing some/all ASF is nice.

-- Legendary Brutish Cuirass: I really like that unsavable Trip, but it should be on a Crit not just on Vorpal. Like the Robe this begs for Absorption, Sheltering, Fortification, et al with Ins/Qual/Exceptioanl versions of the stat. Str +14 makes sense here too, if you updated the other 2-Handers and added them all to the set this would be an awesome item to pair with the Iron Fist thematically as a 3-piece off-tank sort of set.

-- Legendary Crimson Chain: Has the older Shadowfell type buffs like Speed XV, should swap to Speed 35% and add some stock Alacrity to this to make it a Ranged/Tempest set. Insightful/Qual Dodge, Ins/Qual Reflex or just change that to resistance more broadly and then add HAMP/Fortification and this would be really nice provided a stackable attack speed is provided.

-- Legendary Garments of Equilibrium: Consider adding that unsavable Trip similar to the Brutish Cuirass, as the others needs some form of extra AC (and shield bonus as this is a cloth item), and then Hamp/Sheltering, etc. Feat: Wind Through the Trees or Missile Deflection would be interesting here too

-- Legendary Gorgon Armor: Do away with the clicky, fix the enhancement bonus, add some Fort/Hamp like the other armors – Legendary Stone is good here, perhaps +1000 incap range

-- Legendary Katra’s Razor Wit: This begs to either be a Sorc, FVS or Warlock-specific item in some way. Adding Ins/Qual/Exceptional CHA along with the +14, Change Magical Sheltering to Sheltering and either make it Qual or Ins to stack up with the other items you change. Swap Will to Feat: Slippery Mind or what would be really cool would be Feat: Force of Personality. And since this can be a caster item adding some Quality Potency or Exceptional USP/Lore would also be a good differentiator

-- Legendary Night Hag’s Heartstone: This needs a complete rework to make it a broad caster item – as there are great opportunities in the loot for some caster specific stuff for Alchys, Sorcs, Warlocks, FVS and Clerics. The Druids already have good stuff already. Adding a form of debuff/CC similar to Crown of Snow would be excellent – maybe a change to turn people to Stone or adding Distingration on-attack/Blast. Consider adding Profane bonuses – Well Rounded, Spell Focus Mastery – and then some sort of absorption, potency/Exceptional USP, and Improved Ghostly or another innate defense

-- Legendary Wind Howler Bracers: Another item that wants a rework. Some of the cantrips are cool like Greater Marksmanship/Greater Shrieking Bolt but should be +10RP and on-crit, respectively. Adding Blunted Ammunition would be really nice here as you can only find it on certain items and it’ll have flexibility to not burn a Runearm/Quiver/Ranged Weapon slot. Lesser Displacement, remove the Profiency and change them to a defensive stat + AC / Fort

-- Legendary Wand of Blasting: Just remove this or give us Infinite Meteor Swarm with a CL31 for trolling. Or make it a summon item?

Default Don't let the pile grow.

Also, there's 2 item bugs from the previous update that you haven't addressed:

Long Lost Charm

Warded Sewer Waders/Rust Laden Pendant

Honestly, it's fine.

Give the gear a slight kick up make a few obvious changes here & there. MAYBE make one item close to BiS just so some groups may form for it.

The rest is just sentience gem fodder and starter legend gear.

hoping the quests aren't too difficult so that newbs/f2per can go into this quest and starter gear up quick.

Quote Originally Posted by axiom21 View Post
    -- Legendary Stormsinger’s Cloak: Feels like miss here since Stormsinger is in game now. Good opportunity for a total rework adding Sonic/Lightning + Ins/Qual/Exceptional Sonic/Lightning Spellpowers,
    Oh wow! You are so right! Golden Opportunity.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Could we have some loot added that fits thematically with this content? For instance, U57 had The Legendary Thirteen which was tied into the story line. Is there a theme to these quests that could be the basis for either some sets or a unique item or two? Any augments that could be added to fit with the them?

Community Member

Yay Loot!

The 3 piece set looks very nice. Any chance when we upgrade the items they could move to level 32 similar to how the heroic ones gain levels? When the level cap inevitably goes up, and we (presumably) begin doing legendary tr's at some point, spacing out gear would be nice.

Maenya's iron fists: maybe add reinforced fists?
    Katra's razor wit: add linguistics?
    Teraza's perfect sight: add a nothing is hidden effect?

Weapons

Again once we upgrade the items could they have their min level increased to 32? Also might argue for raid dice on the upgraded versions but /shrug
    Unique / rare effects are cool!
    Since it sounds like medusa's fury is hard to work with, maybe replace it with enhanced bloodrage or a madstone boots effect? Otherwise legendarying medusa's fury would be nice
    Adding some effect on kill to the bloody cleaver seems thematic. Maybe a heal on kill like the eye of mabar?
    Gnollish warbow feels like it should have use the higher of mp or rp with this weapon on it. Thematic and useful.
    Orcish waraxe should prolly regular bloodrage on it.
    Rocksplitter should probably have shockwave.
    Number of uses on scepter of the fleshweaver should be upped to 4 or 5 so that it can be used by itself for eyes of stone.
    Staff of the shadow might want feeding or a fear eater effect on it.
    Stonedust handwraps should have the stone prison save removed and/or expanded to on crit

Accessories

Stormsinger cloak feels like it should work better with stormsingers, so ice/sonic/lightning lores/spell powers. Maybe lore and qual spell powers?

Night hag's hearstone.... maybe also give it a fear eater effect even though it is not a weapon? So you attacks on a nat 20 instakill enemies below 5k hp? Replace the proof against poison / disease with immunity to all poisons and disease, and add curse absorption 20? / rest.

Wind howler bracers: Bow users are kinda stuck in that they have to use weapons that give them both 20% ranged alacrity and elasticity, so putting one or both of those here would allow for more options. Replace the cyclonic clicky with a summon arrow clicky (that maybe has a chance to knock enemies down on a nat 20? no save? or aoe with a save?)

Armors

Armor is a super competitive spot these days, with sharn sets needing it, dread sets needing it. Dread having unique effects that can only be found there, and of course legendary red dragonscale. As such these armors either need a set bonus, or really need to stand out to be useful, which is hard to do. Not sure how to rescue these other than suggesting more set bonuses with the accessories that dont currently have a set bonus.

Brutish Cuirass: the knockdown on 20 no save is definitely cool.

Frostflame robe/docent... this item is definitely very aged. Probably should have all the spell powers for both fire and ice. Not like anyone is really using both those spell types at the same time these days.

Crimson chain: ... maybe add wind through the trees?

Garments of equilibrium: bonuses from monk stances would be very cool. Maybe pull from the path of the sun soul from the estar chain? Radiant forcefield on crit in earth stance, mass heal in sun stance, elemental absorb in ocean stance, doublestrike in wind stance? or similar?

Gorgon's armor: Id rather see it as a defensive clicky tbh. Give me a better gold skin. Dr 50/- for up to 500-1000 absorbed damage or so. And make the guard a will save please.

Snake skin vest.... add elusive target?

Cheers!

Steelstar, any chance you could implement 3pc set bonuses for some of the gear? There are quite archetypes that don't really have an associated gear set (or at least, a set that appears to be intended for a particular class or archetype).

For example, there is quite cool bard gear across the content from update 7 & 8 - such as katra's wit & the stormsinger cloak. Crimson chain could be a bard appropriate (swashbucker) item.
    Bard's don't appear to have a 3pc sharn set, as I would argue that a bard does not have access to light, alignment, or acid spells, and therefore the feywild dreamer set isn't for bards.

Please consider a stormsinger (or at least general bard) set bonus, and 3pc set's for archetypes like sacred fist, blightcaster, dark hunter.

I would not mind if the set bonus was spread across the two Drooam packs (more carrots to chase, and more engagement in the content), or if there was an ingredient grind to upgrade to an appropriate set bonus, as long as the bonus is appropriate for what you consider end game content given this would be the most up to date gear.

Allowing players a somewhat limiting choice of bonus types (ala slavers, dino, LGS) might be the easiest way and allow for the best engagement? Especially if the new shiny competes with the old shiny.

Community Member thegreatcthulhu's Avatar

- Legendary Blade of Fury could use some more interesting abilities; I don't see myself wanting it when we have weapons like Blackrazor or dino crafting.

- I am having a hard time seeing how I can fit Legendary Gorgon Armor into my gear tetris when I have at bare minimum, what the expansions off.

- The unsavable trip ideas is nice, but I think it could be used more and again, I agree, it should be on crit; not on vorpal. It would work well with FOTW builds IMO.
    Dragnilar, Follow of Bahamut
    Server: Khyber
    Guild: ClanNotAGuild

Community Member

The issue I see is that the game has changed so much since these items originally appeared in the game. Making the same items legendary is not going to make them useful at level 30+ because the stats on them are no longer useful or desirable.

Community Manager

Closing ahead of preview 2. Thank you everyone for your feedback so far!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123