Question Oceanus on tour??

Pretty sure this counts as a bug of sorts, but yesterday Demyse and I were playing through Mired In Kobolds on reaper3 and saw this fellow standing in the quest. Pretty sure this is Oceanus the sea elf from Saltmarch who you can rescue in Under the Cover of Darkness and who returns to repay that favor in The Final Enemy. Quite what he is doing in this quest though is beyond me. We weren't able to interact with him in any way, but thought it would be a good idea to get a screen shot taken and posted up here. I do wonder if any other npc's have gone wandering from where they should be?

I stream DDO on my Twitch channel: twitch.tv/brakkart

Cannith: Brakkart Fellblade (Ranger) - Feiya (Ice Sorceress) - Iomedae Furyheart (Paladin) - Lirianne Alkenstar (Artificer) - Laori Vaus (Cleric) - Elmidgetster (Wizard) - Loot

Quote Originally Posted by Shaarax View Post
    Pretty sure this counts as a bug of sorts, but yesterday Demyse and I were playing through Mired In Kobolds on reaper3 and saw this fellow standing in the quest. Pretty sure this is Oceanus the sea elf from Saltmarch who you can rescue in Under the Cover of Darkness and who returns to repay that favor in The Final Enemy. Quite what he is doing in this quest though is beyond me. We weren't able to interact with him in any way, but thought it would be a good idea to get a screen shot taken and posted up here. I do wonder if any other npc's have gone wandering from where they should be?

dude i tink dis is not the right forum section to post bugs, try to the general forum section or contact the SSG support team.
    "It's time for epic adventures!"

Community Member Captain_Wizbang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix93 View Post
    dude i tink dis is not the right forum section to post bugs, try to the general forum section or contact the SSG support team.
    Does it really matter? It's a screenshot, and a question, maybe even a little humor. FYI, spellcheck is free, you should try it sometime.

Default Apologies

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Wizbang View Post
    Does it really matter? It's a screenshot, and a question, maybe even a little humor. FYI, spellcheck is free, you should try it sometime.
    I didn't want to be respectful... it's just that this is partly and almost also a bug report... then I don't know maybe it will be me...
    "It's time for epic adventures!"