Community Member

Cool Looking for my old guild (Damage Inc)

Hi there everyone; I guess the titles says it all really. I'm a returning player, looking for my old guild.. or .. well.. the remnants of which; Damage Inc.
    I used to play a paladin named Dross, and a wizard named Ahlazaar. Looking for my old guild simply because I'm trying to find old school players (from the disk installation / Turbine days). Mainly for the simple reason I have a lot of catching up to do and homework to figure out the inner workings of the meta side of the game again; the changes, ect. Im 37 and wish to game with people my own age, or close to it. Let me know if you're looking for some new'ish blood for your guild; I game every week, most nights and weekends. Im used to CC ,shield-walls, and generally playing old school.

Here's hoping one or more of you good people are still around and looking for players. Take care everyone, and looking forward to talking with you soon! GLHF

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by JonesC View Post
    Hi there everyone; I guess the titles says it all really. I'm a returning player, looking for my old guild.. or .. well.. the remnants of which; Damage Inc.
    I used to play a paladin named Dross, and a wizard named Ahlazaar. Looking for my old guild simply because I'm trying to find old school players (from the disk installation / Turbine days). Mainly for the simple reason I have a lot of catching up to do and homework to figure out the inner workings of the meta side of the game again; the changes, ect. Im 37 and wish to game with people my own age, or close to it. Let me know if you're looking for some new'ish blood for your guild; I game every week, most nights and weekends. Im used to CC ,shield-walls, and generally playing old school.

Here's hoping one or more of you good people are still around and looking for players. Take care everyone, and looking forward to talking with you soon! GLHF
    Well met and welcome to Tyrs Paladium JonesC!! You sound turnkey for us. I believe that you will make friends on short order. I just approved your application -- See you in game!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!