Community Member

Default The Paladin is soo overpowered. Did the Devs do it as a Powercreep joke?

I get back after a few years and they did a good job on Paladin. Too good. The balance compared to other Divines is way out of whack. Pally Level 12 True Resurrection. Wow. Yeah I got a problem with that. My first character was a Paladin. I thought about dusting him off after 10 years, but I am still dusting off my Clerics with Pally splash after returning from 5 years.

Thought I would steer the Pally builds here. Get out the popcorn before you click on the link. lol

https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showth...tion-seriously

Community Member Captain_Wizbang's Avatar

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball241 View Post
    I get back after a few years and they did a good job on Paladin. Too good. The balance compared to other Divines is way out of whack. Pally Level 12 True Resurrection. Wow. Yeah I got a problem with that. My first character was a Paladin. I thought about dusting him off after 10 years, but I am still dusting off my Clerics with Pally splash after returning from 5 years.

Thought I would steer the Pally builds here. Get out the popcorn before you click on the link. lol

https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showth...tion-seriously
    The True Resurrection is the part that you have a problem with?

That's the part you don't like?

Really?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SockyMcSockerton View Post
    The True Resurrection is the part that you have a problem with?

That's the part you don't like?

Really?
    Yep. It is a joke. You don't get it?
    Did you think it was about something else?

My Clerics feel inadequate. So much so their wives are complaining and sending them to the drug store for the blue pills.

If you click on the link in the OP there are some better ways suggested than this.

I like both classes. PNP I was a Pally. DDO I just trended to Cleric Pally Multiclass. I actually would rather they get Paladin some things earlier than give them True Rez. Resurrection is way to early for a Pally compared to Cleric. Paladins should get Holy Sword earlier. Maybe Radiance.
    Last edited by Fireball241; 04-03-2023 at 03:47 PM.

5. 04-04-2023, 12:45 AM

6. 04-04-2023, 11:49 PM

7. 04-05-2023, 02:40 AM