Community Member

Default [Wayfinder] Community Guild: Are you ready for another challenge !! ...??

Answer yourself these questions and if you say Yes to any of them you might be a Perfect Candidate!!!

• Need to Prep for Hardcore?
    • Need to get that whole I’m new to the game feeling?
    • Filled your monster Manuel up on your current server?
    • Tired of the “” THE LAG ””
    • Seen too many people run across storm reach market place lately?
    • Starting a new Static group, but want to start somewhere fresh?
    • Starting the game with friends and family?
    • Trying to get away from certain friends and family?
    • Too many Alts and bank characters on your current server???
    • Need to find new friends?
    • Want to get that small town feeling on a server?
    • Want to feel like you’re in an Episode of “Cheers” and “everyone knows your name”
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo

Well… My friend I have a server for you !!!! and guild for you !!!! ====> Wayfinder's Curiosity Shop.

Send a game email to Mortanis or contact any officer in the guild that is on during the time. The Community appreciate is that everyone is welcome... Come and go as you Please.... Play how you want to Play.. We all come to this world to relax... So keep your stress out of this one...
    Last edited by MorsDeimos; 04-03-2023 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Updated

Community Member

I’m interested. Been gaming online since around 1999. New to dungeons and dragons in general and DDO in particular. I already started a 18 wiz/2 rogue on Wayfinder. Only level 2. I hear it’s a good build for new players. Personally, I think I’d rather play 12 bard/6 fighter/2 rogue, but after much research, I’m utterly overwhelmed with information overload on builds. So, I’m probably going to have a really bad build no matter what I play until I learn. If you have room for a literal DDO noob, then I’ll give the guild a try. I’m still in the starter area, so I can’t mail you in game yet. I tried the Argonnessen server, but it’s too laggy at times.

While I am not in the same guild as OP I can vouch for the server atmosphere mentioned.
    Very relaxing and lag is an unknown concept.
    If it ain't broke, you're not trying hard enough.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DisgruntledGamer View Post
    I’m interested. Been gaming online since around 1999. New to dungeons and dragons in general and DDO in particular. I already started a 18 wiz/2 rogue on Wayfinder. Only level 2. I hear it’s a good build for new players. Personally, I think I’d rather play 12 bard/6 fighter/2 rogue, but after much research, I’m utterly overwhelmed with information overload on builds. So, I’m probably going to have a really bad build no matter what I play until I learn. If you have room for a literal DDO noob, then I’ll give the guild a try. I’m still in the starter area, so I can’t mail you in game yet. I tried the Argonnessen server, but it’s too laggy at times.
    You can always leave your ingame name here and I can mail you an invite. We do have a Discord and it connects people to the rest of the DDO Community Pretty much.