Default LF: +14 CON Augment

Willing to trade a +14 DEX augment and a +14 INT augment for it.

Send a PM if interested in making a deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Willing to trade a +14 DEX augment and a +14 INT augment for it.

Send a PM if interested in making a deal.
    Sorry can't help you. Never seen one.

I really don't know why SSG don't add these improved "standard" augments to the store, at the latest after a few months of upping the level cap. Earlier of they want to maximize revenue.

Apart from anything else they would create a improved income stream for SSG, and one that is revitalised every time they raise the level cap moving towards 40. Badly missing a commercial opportunity here I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkwier View Post
    Apart from anything else they would create a improved income stream for SSG, and one that is revitalised every time they raise the level cap moving towards 40. Badly missing a commercial opportunity here I reckon.
    I can see it now ... CON 14 augments available in the store as of Monday! Then Wednesday's release introduces CON 16 augments! Oh the howls!! Bait and switch!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkwier View Post
    Sorry can't help you. Never seen one.
    Thanks anyway.

Saw one in the ASAH a few weeks ago for over 1,000 AS (might have been 1,500 AS). Too rich for my blood.
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Thanks anyway.

Saw one in the ASAH a few weeks ago for over 1,000 AS (might have been 1,500 AS). Too rich for my blood.
    Aye mate. Ridiculous price, but I guess someone might be rich/daft enough to pay. I've seen Str, Int, and Dex on ASAH (Thelanis) at prices ranging from c.200-800 shards, but no Con. I did buy a Str one for c.200 iirc.

Never seen any 14 ability augs drop over lots of R10s across RL/Sharn/Fey/Salt/IOD, despite picking up quite a lot of the "special" augs. Maybe they drop in raids. Maybe just the joys of RNG (All pointers gratefully received folks!).

Eventually I gave up and got Con 14 by Cannith crafting it to the GoMF trinket.

Good luck anyway mate.

6. 04-01-2023, 08:34 PM

Augment acquired.

Thanks!