Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Play Post DDO EXPANDED

Hello! This is an exciting opportunity for DDO players who have access to the forums, but are unable to play the game due to the evils of work and such and so forth...Hahaha.

How do you play? Well...

You are free to make any character you like with no restrictions, alignment or class. Everyone starts at lvl 3 and may take up to 3 classes or class variants.

If there is a specific feat or detail that you want validated include an explanation in your message.

You are not limited to the race/class in DDO.

Message me the details of your character.

You should know that evil alignment characters will struggle, but you are welcome to exercise your imagination any way you see fit. After all there is room for one.

The next post will set the opening scene. Your part is simply to tell as much or as little as you like about what your character does in that scene.

I will manage the play for pacing. I will give everyone an hour to play on each post and then move forward. You are free to describe your actions as successful or assume they are completed successfully. If there is an associated roll I will roll and adjust as necessary.

This will be a lot of fun. We are going to play Saltmarsh ( not Keep on the Borderlands) as it mostly appears in DDO. SALTMARSH WILL BE LOCATED IN THE LHAZAAR PRINCIPALITIES, IN THE EBERRON CAMPAIGN SETTING.

Let the curtain close. Bring the lights low. The journey begins...
    Last edited by EdsanDarkbane; 03-31-2023 at 11:51 AM.
    Using Trackless Step,
    Kyoshiro