Default Shroud Flagging OPEN to Ghallanda! Join Tyrs Paladium April 3, 5 & 6!!

The Tyrs War Room is ABUZZ next week on April 3, 5 and 6 with SOME heroic Shroud flagging!

We are here to help. New to the game? Looking for a guild? Or maybe you've run it a thousand times like me and just want to help out and HAVE FUN!!

I am thinking of restructuring the Tyrs Fellowship Alliance to a Discord group that's open to the entire server, aka ALL GUILDs that would like to participate. So let your guildies know that it's 2023 and time for OLD SCHOOL ADVENTURING & CAMARADERIE again on G-land.

LET'S GOOOO!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Default 9pm EDT TONIGHT!

SHROUD FLAGGING -- AT LEVEL -- tonight at 9PM EDT!

Anyone on Ghallanda is welcome to join us.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 04-03-2023 at 10:32 AM.

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Default Attending thusfar:

1. ScooterRizzuto (me)
    2. Merisel (Paks)
    3. Ashye Housewares Div (PMS)
    4. Matt
    5. OPEN
    6. OPEN

Default Easy Victory and FUN was had by ALL!

Thanks to Paks, PMS, and Vudoo for joining in. Beats running solo.

Tyrs Paladium is open for running with anyone. anytime, any quest or raid.

Please join us on the next run THIS WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY! 9 PM EDT Start Time. (New York)

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 04-05-2023 at 06:11 AM.

Default 9PM TONIGHT - Boo insists!

We are Shroud Flagging tonight and tomorrow night. Offering any OPEN SLOTS to anyone on Ghallanda!

Come join a friendly guild of misfit miniature space hamsters -- "Boo points, I punch - it's a very simple relationship, but it is effective!"

Sorry, had to get my Minsc on for just a moment... it's passed now! {cough}

ATTENDING thusfar:

1. ScooterRizzuto (Me - Commodore)
    2. Merisel (Paks)
    4. Matt

5. OG

OPEN - Last Call!

Please let me know here if you'd like to join us!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 04-05-2023 at 08:10 PM.

We filled Thursday's run and took a snapshot afterwards.

Default 9PM EDT TONIGHT - 4/6/23! - All Hands On Deck!

We are doing Shroud flagging tonight.

Ghallanda is welcome to fill open slots!

Come & join us.

ATTENDING thusfar:

1. ScooterRizzuto (Me - Commodore)
    2. Merisel (Paks)
    4. Matt

5. OG

OPEN- WILDCARD --- Looking to fill with anyone on Ghallanda looking to GROUP UP!