Heyas, I just leveled a Sacred Fist from 1>30 and have really enjoyed it.

I am unsure the best way to do this build.

I did max CHR and good CON and DEX for TWF feats.

The big thing I am curious about is how to set up the Enhancements.

I have 6 Racial AP, but not too worried about these for this build...so here is meat of it.

8 into Sacred Defender for that low hanging MRR/PRR (+25 to each) fruit and extra Lay on Hands (+3)

14 into Horizon Walker for No Steps Missed to get me a battle trance. I was thinking DEX helps my AC so its worth it to go after this one. Also snagged +3 Dodge and Favored Enemy Evil Outsider. Also a Haste Clicky along with -20 Fortification and 6 AC to marked targets

12 in VKF: this was for Haste Boost, Deflect Arrows, Doublestrike from Core 3 and +6 PRR and MRR from Mist Stalker I & II

The rest of my AP went into Sacred Fist

Now my biggest curiousity/questions are:

The Cleave and Whirlwind Attack were good when leveling, but at Epics they weren't as impressive. I think the Incinerating Wave and the Explosion Spell out-performed these. I really like anything Smite Related because damage on demand was nice for champs and Reapers.

In a different thread, someone suggested going Secondary Tree Falconry for WIS battle trance and building for Stunning Fist and Drifting Lotus. My biggest question is this:

Is it worth giving up the MRR/PRR from Sacred Defender and the Fortification Bypass of Horizon Walker for Falconry's stuff? I could even take a little from Sacred Fist I think and really push Falconry a little further. I even considered doing C6 and T5 into Falconry. I could still get Fortification Bypass from the Bird Attacks and and that neat HP% heal at T5 from Falconry.

I am going to give this a shot and see how it performs. Thinking I will set up stats very similarly either way. Maxed CHR, nice CON and good DEX and WIS.