Default Help with a Pure Punchy Paladin

Heyas, I just leveled a Sacred Fist from 1>30 and have really enjoyed it.

I am unsure the best way to do this build.

I did max CHR and good CON and DEX for TWF feats.

The big thing I am curious about is how to set up the Enhancements.

I have 6 Racial AP, but not too worried about these for this build...so here is meat of it.

8 into Sacred Defender for that low hanging MRR/PRR (+25 to each) fruit and extra Lay on Hands (+3)

14 into Horizon Walker for No Steps Missed to get me a battle trance. I was thinking DEX helps my AC so its worth it to go after this one. Also snagged +3 Dodge and Favored Enemy Evil Outsider. Also a Haste Clicky along with -20 Fortification and 6 AC to marked targets

12 in VKF: this was for Haste Boost, Deflect Arrows, Doublestrike from Core 3 and +6 PRR and MRR from Mist Stalker I & II

The rest of my AP went into Sacred Fist

Now my biggest curiousity/questions are:

The Cleave and Whirlwind Attack were good when leveling, but at Epics they weren't as impressive. I think the Incinerating Wave and the Explosion Spell out-performed these. I really like anything Smite Related because damage on demand was nice for champs and Reapers.

In a different thread, someone suggested going Secondary Tree Falconry for WIS battle trance and building for Stunning Fist and Drifting Lotus. My biggest question is this:

Is it worth giving up the MRR/PRR from Sacred Defender and the Fortification Bypass of Horizon Walker for Falconry's stuff? I could even take a little from Sacred Fist I think and really push Falconry a little further. I even considered doing C6 and T5 into Falconry. I could still get Fortification Bypass from the Bird Attacks and and that neat HP% heal at T5 from Falconry.

I am going to give this a shot and see how it performs. Thinking I will set up stats very similarly either way. Maxed CHR, nice CON and good DEX and WIS.
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"
    Member of THACO on Ghallanda

I'm thinking of no-trance setup (gasp!)

Max CHA, make sure you have insightful and quality stunning/combat mastery on gear.

6+ racial (2 cha racial + 2 cha cores) or (human: 1 cha core +3 cha action surge)
    41 Sacred Fist (+6 cha)
    23 Vistani (+2 cha)
    15 Sacred Defender (+1 cha, +6 con)

I'll give it a whirl. Recently ETR'd so I can level it in epics and see how it goes.

Wondering how much is lost by losing a battle trance.

But it seems like additional effects/imbues are big for me. So keeping haste boost and double strike etc is important.

I'll give it a shot.
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"

Didn't super build for the Stunning Fist, just slotted some already made +Combat Mastery Stuff and Insightful. I have played a ton of Freezy bard lives, so I had lots of stunning gear etc for level 5>28. My level 29 gear is bad and has holes in it since I rarely spend time at cap because I enjoy leveling so much.

Added some WIS VIA colorless slots.

I was landing Stun from Drifting Lotus and the improved version of the epic strike at 27 pretty reliably on R3 running Epic Gianthold. So definitely not end game, but there is definitely potential there.

I am right now debating whether to do a bard life for a Racial TR and parking at 30/32 a bit for gear and RXP vs doing another Sacred Fist life. When I was leveling, I took Dodge at level 3 I think, so I could definitely swap in Stunning Fist and just simply slot + combat mastery etc etc while leveling.

Anyway, I am definitely thinking it could be viable. Planning on taking Ancient Tactics this ETR, so that will be my second one of that, so that is +4 as well.
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"

Here's gear I'm planing to use at cap (I don't have IoD or Saltmarsh, so ymmv)
    Hope this helps.

Legendary Part of the Family (3/3):
    Necklace· · · Legendary Family Recruit Sigil (True Seeing, Armor Piercing +20, Deadly +10, Relentless Fury)
    Armor · · · · Legendary Turncoat (Fortification +142, Physical Sheltering +33, Healing Amplificaiton +53, False Life +50)
    Gloves· · · · Legendary Hammerfist (Insightful Doublestrike +6, Cannith Combat Infusion, Seeker +13, Insightful Deadly +4)

Summer (4/7), mainly for +5 artifact Tactics DC:
    Helmet· · · · Titania's Glory (Crown of Summer, Extra Smites +2, Eternal Holy Burst)
    Cloak · · · · Legendary Cloak of Summer (Doublestrike +15, Fire Absorption +34%)
    Boots · · · · Legendary Red Dragonscale Boots (Fire Shield (Hot), Seeker +13, Protection +10)
    Ring1 · · · · Legendary Lionheart Ring (Action Boost Enhancement +3, Insightful Armor Piercing +9, Insightful Constitution +6, Stunning +15)

Goggles · · · Brightgaze (Charisma +14, Quality Spell Focus Mastery +2, Quality Potency +26, Radiant Glory)
    Trinket · · · Legendary Corroded Iron Figurine (Stunning 15, Insightful Stunning +6, Insightful Sheltering +17, Protection +10)
    Bracers · · · Legendary Moonrise Bracers (Greater Reinforced Fists, Enhanced Ki +3, Concentration +20)
    Belt (more DPS) · · · · · Direwolf Belt (Superior Reinforced Fists, Deception +10, Insightful Seeker +6)
    Belt (more DC) · · · · · Legendary Belt of Sure Strikes
    Ring2 (more DPS) · · · · Legendary Band of Insightful Commands (Profane Well Rounded +2, Insightful Accuracy +9, Quality Deadly +3)
    Ring2 (more survivability) Legendary Nocturne Ring

Weapon1 · · · Fetters (neg level from item is not as bad as drained level, worth the tradeoff) >> Hound > Duality > any Quest ones

Augments:
    Topaz of Swiftness
    Globe
    +5 Insightful Charisma
    +2 Festive Charisma
    +12 Constitution
    +12 Wisdom
    +5 Insightful Wisdom
    +2 Festive Wisdom
    +12 Dexterity
    +20 Accuracy
    +12 Dodge
    +12 Natural Armor

Filigrees (9 + 3):
    2x Sanctified Fervor/Reverberation: +2 Charisma
    2x Sucker Punch/One Against Many: +2 Strength (Rare Version)
    2x To Hell and Back/Embraced by Light: +2 Charisma
    3x Sanctified Fervor: Healing Amplification, Charisma, Melee Power
    3x Shattered Device / The Long Shadow / The Abiding Path

Quote Originally Posted by magaiti View Post
    Here's gear I'm planing to use at cap (I don't have IoD or Saltmarsh, so ymmv)
    Hope this helps.
    How about use Legendary Soul of the Red Dragon set? +1 Filigree slot from Perfected Helm of the Red Dragon, BiS Dripping with Magma DoT from armor? All available from old raid.
    English not my native language. What's your excuse?