Community Member

Default [Orien] Looking for New Guild? Resfeber!

Hello all!

I am not active on the Forums but some of you may know or have seen my main toon from Khyber, Greasyphil Collins, from the guild WanderLust. I and another guildie (Aneeya/Niyo) have decided to journey over and start anew on Orien. We wanted to start a new guild that felt simillar in name, as well as a name that encapsulated and represented our decision to move over.

Resfeber is looking to recruit 6-12, preferably, Ex-Khyber players. There are no specific requirments. Our hope is to find some of the refugees from Khyber, or possibly other servers, and give them a new home. As well as make some new friends.

We are well experienced, and active players than run a bit of everything (Raids, R10s, PL grinding).

If this interests you at all please reach out here or to either of us in-game!

My toons:
    Greasyphil
    Chokolate-1
    Scuzzbag

Aneeya's Toons:
    Aneeya
    Aneeiia
    Leyline
    Chokolate 12 fighter/8 monk, Greasyphil 20 FvS, Shakezilla 20 barb, Stubtastic 16 bard/2 fighter/2 barb, Technozilla 18 rogue/1 monk/1 fighter

Hi Masta,

may I add you to the Guild recruitment list for Orien?

And if you are active in discord, I invite you to join the Orien (Raiding) Discord. I tag you with the recruiter role. Every time someone is looking for a guild you get a ping. Sounds good?

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)