Default Best / quicker single weapon fighting style build ?

I saw a guy (up to lvl30) basically being THE FLASH with a strange weapon in hand doing massime damages.

So i would like to replicate that, but i know nothing about it.

i am here to beg for a build to the quickiest (or the best) 'single weapon fighting' style toon.

I would like it, to maximize DPS, with a kopesh or a bastard sword as weapon (if possible) or i am here for suggestions and ideas.

what class, race, feats and Enhancements to choose.

please help.

Haxen builds are very strong and very fast running: basically 3 Bard 5 Barb with the rest based on taste. Swash T3 + FB T5 using Hand Axe gives you a 15x5 weapon. You can get sprint action boost from Bard or Barb and runspeed on Rage from FB. Add a Leap via EA or Spring Attack and you have a very fast moving AE cleave machine.

You'll want FOTW T5 as your primary DPS Destiny, but the others are more open. If you have a lot of racial AP, you can run SDK with Chains on top of all that. Supreme Cleave is great by itself, too, though. Shifter is another race that pairs well with that build; endless rage is especially handy with Blood Feast filigree set.

The AP on FB Haxen builds eventually gets a little tight because most people try to cram a lot into them. Same thing with feats. If you want to sacrifice a little DPS for more survive and easier building, swap Fighter for Barbarian and pair Kensei with Swash on Handaxe for a 15x4 build. Fighter variant is still plenty fast if you plow enough AP into Stalwart for the runspeed buff there.

Use Offhand Versatility feat for maximum DPS or wear a shield for guard-breaking and dodge. I use a shield variant of the haxen-style build for my dps tank -- 45% base dodge + I.Uncanny = 95% dodge for Doom tanking, nice runspeed, leap, and decent DPS (about C+/B- for a melee DPS, but that's A+ for a tank ).

There are other routes to high SWF DPS, too; eg. VKF + Kensei or VKF + Rogue.