Community Member

Question Anyone out there recruiting?

I just started back and am looking for a good home with an active guild. I have everything open so I can build a level 15 rogue anywhere. It will be a first life but I play almost every day.

There are guilds recruiting on every server - going blindly with the first to respond may be a mistake.*

What are you looking for? Not every guild does everything...

Raids? Advice and guidance? Weekly organized events? Lots of Reaper runs and TR trains? End Game farming? Casual/solo/independent vibe?

Your playstyle will dictate the best fit for a guild than anything else.

(* However, whenever you join a guild, remember that they are auditioning for you as much as you for them - if you aren't feeling them, jump ship (literally!) and try somewhere else!)

GL!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    There are guilds recruiting on every server - going blindly with the first to respond may be a mistake.*

What are you looking for? Not every guild does everything...

Raids? Advice and guidance? Weekly organized events? Lots of Reaper runs and TR trains? End Game farming? Casual/solo/independent vibe?

Your playstyle will dictate the best fit for a guild than anything else.

(* However, whenever you join a guild, remember that they are auditioning for you as much as you for them - if you aren't feeling them, jump ship (literally!) and try somewhere else!)

GL!
    I'm looking for an active guild where I would be able to group almost every day. My playstyle is mainly a skills rogue but I have also tried ranged combat as well. All in all, I'm just looking to make friends here. As for Reaper runs... nty! I die way too easily being a first lifer.