~We honor our guild in name of Neneya, our guild leader who passed away in 2022~

Hello all, my name is Meatloaffe/Erroid I am the current guild leader of the guild Dragon Keepers, we are actively recruiting new or experienced players. Early 2023 we saw a huge shift in our player numbers due to the mass player transfer. But a few people left behind or where displaced from their larger guilds. And on top of that we are now the default server for newer players. So as a guild we decided to open our doors to recruiting.

You do not have to contribute any resources to helping us our guild ship is all done and ready to go.

We are also a guild on Ghallanda that contributes and hosts GRD, Ghallanda Raid Day, a public DDO raid train we run every Wed/Sat. But actively run with guildies.

We have multiple completionists in the guild who can run High elite or High reaper quests, and are willing to teach and hand hold.

Just reply down below if your interested. And ill send an in game invite. Or dm me on Meatloaffe and Erroid

GRD: https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showth...D)-2023-update