Community Member

Default Looking for old guild mates

I am returning to the game after a long hiatus. I am looking for some old guild mates. The guild I was in was called the Protectors of the Seventh Gate. I cant remember the server we were originally on. I know we had a mix of Aussies and Yanks. If anyone from PSG is still around respond to this thread.

Thanks,

Trill The Fallen aka OSB

Welcome back Trill. The PSG originated on Aundair, but was moved to Khyber when the did a sever merge back in 2007. Unfortunately the guild disbanded about a year later and the members moved on to other guilds.
    Of my PSG toons, I still play Serana who is a member of the Cult of Ryleigh, by Jahon sits mostly in a solo guild. I know Dwithian is still around, but he plays his toon named Audioslave in the guild White Rat that Harriet and a few others were in. Sadly I haven't seen anyone other than Dwithian on in years. If any others still play they are on alts that the created after the PSG ended now.
    Attackbeast, Serana - Successor and Officer of the Cult of Ryliegh, Jahon - Leader and all members of F-Troop - Khyber

Community Member

Thanks ATKBeast! I was hoping to hook up with some of them. I miss hanging out with you, Sharlia, Drakhalds, Catriona and Klattuu etc.
    Last edited by TrilltheFallen_OSB; 03-20-2023 at 08:01 AM.