Community Member

Unhappy Returning player on Ghallanda needs guild

My character is a 14Dark Hunter/1Rogue Shadar-Kai and needs a guild. Please contact Jawnn in game. I am a very active older player and would like a respectable , very active guild. I try to play every day and will most likely be in game between 10am-10pm CDT.

Thank You for reading this and Have a nice day!
    Last edited by DrJHS; 03-14-2023 at 01:09 AM.

Default Tyrs Paladium is interested!

Quote Originally Posted by DrJHS View Post
    My character is a 14Dark Hunter/1Rogue Shadar-Kai and needs a guild. Please contact Jawnn in game. I am a very active older player and would like a respectable , very active guild. I try to play every day and will most likely be in game between 10am-10pm CDT.

Thank You for reading this and Have a nice day!
    Heya Jawnn!

We are very interested to learn more about you and to see if you'd make a good fit for us. We are a no drama adult guild. We are going on 16 years active. One of the longest-running continuously active guild in the game.

We do it OLD SCHOOL. If you jump on filling out our app, I'll try to read it the same day!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!