Community Member

Default Crafting Storage

Ok, ya'll probably know this, but I just discovered it, so am here to share.

It turns out you can store your sentient filigrees and augment gems in your crafting storage bank. As you can imagine, this can be helpful when trying to see what you have and want to use for your next sentient item or augments.

Pro tip: Filter on ":" and you can see a list mostly consisting of the filigrees. That helps me find what I want to use for the next intelligent item I'm using.

I did notice an odd bug though, with the augments. They consistently display the wrong names! This seems to only affect diamonds and sapphires. Stat bonuses say they have +8 (actually +5) and +9 {actually +6), +12 (really +8). Skill bonuses appear higher. (+10 when really +5, +19 instead of +15). Its weird and inconsistent. +1 augments correctly display. I've seen sapphires of natural armor +9 (really +6), protection +10 (really +8) but the protection +11 is truly +11. I am not sure if there is a pattern. Maybe if there is more than one augment in a stack, it displays wrong? Not sure...

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Weird bug, but handy feature.

-Ozmar the Overloaded with Augments

Coda: I have too much ****. Wish we had better inventory management...
    I can has no signature. Alas!

It's good that you can store them, but they don't stack well compared to the big bags and will eat space very fast as a result. So if one has a dim. bag, it's better to let them stack higher in the bags (unless one wants to micro-manage them constantly in storage).