Default Acolyte of the Skin Capstone Not Working As Advertised

The text of Ultimate Fiendish Form reads: "You gain Spell Resistance equal to your Charisma score."

Testing on one character with unbuffed charisma of 100, my spell resistance is 81.

If I enter a quest on reaper and take a yugo potion my charisma goes to 106, but my spell resistance remains at 81.

If I equip and unequip gear my spell resistance remains at 81.

Equipping Shield of the Scorpion raises my spell resistance to 89, which is +8 for insightful spell resistance, but doesn't recompute the total spell resistance.

So I then reset my enhancement tree on my ship without reaper bonuses, but with yugo potion, bard buffs and +alchemical orb with +2 charisma and my spell resistance is permanently reset to 106.

So, it appears that once you select the capstone the spell resistance is locked in at your current charisma.

So reset it at cap and max out your buffs!
    DC Warlock Reaper Build (U48)
    Max DC Illusionist Reaper Build (U48)

Thanks!
    Triple all

After logging in today I noticed my spell resistance is back down to 81.

So there appears to be some bug with the capstone. It can be fixed by resetting enhancements and being fully buffed, but that's certainly an annoying solution so I hope they fix it.

Acolyte of the skin spell resistance stacks with the spell resistance spell and scrolls are available from the House of Wizardry in House J. I confirmed the scrolls add 21 as advertised for 9 minutes.
    Last edited by slarden; 03-15-2023 at 12:45 PM.
    DC Warlock Reaper Build (U48)
    Max DC Illusionist Reaper Build (U48)