Cool I need help from the build gods

I am on my first iconic PL, And currently at 19 with a INT based 12 SK rogue/ 7 bard. Was trying to use daggers with chain attack, VKF, SWF, SB, etc., but I am finding my DPS very lacking. Was thinking of taking maybe 1 level of fighter or wizard but I'm not sure if that would even help, or stick with bard.? I basically know I messed it up some, but I am hoping someone could give advice since I'll be hitting 20-30 stage and I think it will be horrible if not fixed?

Maybe it is the enhancements I am using since I have not played a true melee type in a long time. Anyways, any help would be appreciated!!

FYI- I would like a more sustained DPS than a burst if possible.
    Last edited by jfgddo; 03-10-2023 at 12:26 PM.

You only needed 3 bard but since you went with 7 keep the haste up at all times. I like to use cleave before chains to better time the mobs bunching up. Also if you are not sneaking then no sneak attack.

Beyond that you will need to get specific:
    What is your intelligence? Are you using Harper tree to hit and damage? Offhand versatility? Gear? Other posters will want this info.
    Last edited by spifflove; 03-10-2023 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spifflove View Post
    You only needed 3 bard but since you went with 7 keep the haste up at all times. I like to use cleave before chains to better time the mobs bunching up. Also if you are not sneaking then no sneak attack.

Beyond that you will need to get specific:
    What is your intelligence? Are you using Harper tree to hit and damage? Offhand versatility? Gear? Other posters will want this info.
    INT- 44, Yes harper to hit and dam, no offhand versatility... I think, gear all over but I hoard LOL.

GSWF with Skirmisher and Swash, have precision, Insightful reflexes all other stats 31-33 switching between Moonslice and Flint as mains. +8 Tomes , completionist, Usually solo ? Any more information anyone needs I'll try to supply it! Enhancements I went into SK some for chain attack, Harper, Swash, War and VKF,

Quote Originally Posted by jfgddo View Post
    Usually solo ?
    I suspected as much. You have more than I usually roll with. Consider grouping this life. Next life go 11 rogue 6 barb 3 bard. Use glitter dust, mesmerize, sneak, aggro pets and hires. Max imbues.

I’m sure others will chime in. Gl!
    Last edited by spifflove; 03-10-2023 at 05:12 PM.

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by spifflove View Post
    I suspected as much. You have more than I usually roll with. Consider grouping this life. Next life go 11 rogue 6 barb 3 bard. Use glitter dust, mesmerize, sneak, aggro pets and hires. Max imbues.

I’m sure others will chime in. Gl!
    Melee power applies to chain whip.

Did you know you can invis sneak into a mob and whip the bleep out of them and remain invis?

When the whip finishes drop the bomb.

--

I prefer 2 levels rouge and 18 wiz.

Exclamation

So here is where I am at ATM... picked up a +3 lesser heart of wood. Currently at 12 SK rogue/ 8 bard, (level 21) and was thinking redoing the build (if it is possible to fix it) with the +3.

Was looking for Iconic SK PL and rogue PL, SWF line (hence bard for SB), INT based, but with the Lesser heart maybe go another route?

Maybe 9 rogue/ 8 bard and then 3 fighter or wizard? OR 10 rogue/ 9 bard/ 1? Suggestions and any help would be very much appreciated!!

Community Member

I'd power through. Next life, try 12 rogue / 3 bard / 5 frenzied berserker with handaxe.