Community Manager

Default It's a VIP XP Boost!

VIPs get an additional +15% VIP XP through March 19th!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Lets make that March 19th 2025.
    Member of Spellswords on Ghallanda

Guardian
    Hero
    Crown Clown
    Death Dodger

Buddy bonus is great for promoting partying, VIP bonus is great to encourage VIP, but both together?... Alright I'm gonna get my wife sum VIP to get into the action as well.
    I come from the west. Through countries, peoples, and cities - to this place: STORMREACH.
    My duty: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends, their hopes, and dreams. To defend them from their enemies.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This should be a permanent VIP bonus. Can you forget to "turn it off" and let the bonus go forever?

Community Member

Nice boost, doesn't do us any good if we can't log in to the game.

Seems to be working now. Forgive the angry rant.
    Last edited by Andy_of_GSI; 03-10-2023 at 03:53 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valtan View Post
    This should be a permanent VIP bonus. Can you forget to "turn it off" and let the bonus go forever?
    Maybe at least keep it going till they actually implement the replacement for gold rolls? Doesn't seem like the new system is gonna be put in for a few months at least during which VIPs are kinda being left high and dry.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dunspartacus View Post
    Maybe at least keep it going till they actually implement the replacement for gold rolls? Doesn't seem like the new system is gonna be put in for a few months at least during which VIPs are kinda being left high and dry.
    The ones of us that paid for a year in advance and trusted them to do the right thing by us. I run out in Sept. Never again!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Altra View Post
    The ones of us that paid for a year in advance and trusted them to do the right thing by us. I run out in Sept. Never again!
    Yeah, we all knew the gold roll was only for a year but the assumption (at least as I saw it) was they were using that time to ready a replacement for all the value VIP has bled out, and it turns out we probably won't even see those changes until probably like Q2 of this year. The 15% extra exp would be a pretty decent stopgap that wouldn't require any extra dev time as it's already up, and would probably help with the, to put it lightly, negative reaction people have had to the new reward pass they showed.
    Last edited by Dunspartacus; 03-16-2023 at 07:48 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dunspartacus View Post
    Yeah, we all knew the gold roll was only for a year but the assumption (at least as I saw it) was they were using that time to ready a replacement for all the value VIP has bled out, and it turns out we probably won't even see those changes until probably like Q2 of this year. The 15% extra exp would be a pretty decent stopgap that wouldn't require any extra dev time as it's already up, and would probably help with the, to put it lightly, negative reaction people have had to the new reward pass they showed.
    +1