Community Member

Default blight caster(wolf type) have no 25% hp enhancements

I've just try the blight to use blight wolf and be a melee fighter
    But I could find any enhancements can give me 25% hp. (Without universal enhancement tree)
    Does I miss anything?

I thought SSG just promise any melee fighter will have it's 20~25% hp in they're enhancements.

Druid's 25% in Nature's Protector enhancements, but now blight caster lost it.

The wolves for some reason has had their competence bonus tied to the perfect natural fighting feat at level 22. Which is only 20% bonus.
    Home Server: Wayfinder
    Current Server: Thelanis
    Adiri(main)/Varsha(secondary)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Varsha View Post
    The wolves for some reason has had their competence bonus tied to the perfect natural fighting feat at level 22. Which is only 20% bonus.
    ........very interesting, I thought it means I can't get any hp competence bonus if I just play 1-20....

Quote Originally Posted by homepage9 View Post
    ........very interesting, I thought it means I can't get any hp competence bonus if I just play 1-20....
    You can get 15% competence bonus to HPs - 5% for each of three heroic Natural Fighting feats. At least that's how I think it's supposed to work.

EDIT: Interesting...it looks like I am incorrect. Yep, competence bonus to HP only available if you take Perfect Natural Fighting (PNF).

They should change that to 5% per Natural Fighting feat including PNF.
    Last edited by Arkat; 03-09-2023 at 12:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by homepage9 View Post
    But I could find any enhancements can give me 25% hp. (Without universal enhancement tree)
    Does I miss anything?
    No, you didn't. You get temp HPs from Jaws of the Wolf, extra HPs from Natural Fighting feats (same as other melee combat styles), and +20% Competence HPs from Perfect Natural Fighting.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Community Member

You might know this but to summarize:

Blightcaster wolf form can only get 20% competence bonus to hp from the epic destiny feat Perfect Natural Fighting.

Blightcaster has two wolves forms. Plague wolf and blighted wolf.
    The blighted wolf gets 10% profane bonus to hp.

The epic destiny feat wild force that can be taken at level 31 can give 10% exceptional bonus to hp. It states it works for wolf and winter wolf forms and i assume it also works for blightcaster wolf forms.

This is a total of 40% increase in hp.