Community Member

Smile Noob looking for guild

Hey! I played this game a very long time ago on my dad's account when I was a child (10-12 years old). I have jumped back in. New account, new everything, I am level two currently on Korthos island.

I would really love some friends to play this game with. I'm on Khyber currently but I would be okay with switching servers if I had to since I haven't gotten very far.

Guild needs to be LGBT friendly and I'm a casual player willing to learn.

Edit: I have discord and I'm very active there

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderblue View Post
    Hey! I played this game a very long time ago on my dad's account when I was a child (10-12 years old). I have jumped back in. New account, new everything, I am level two currently on Korthos island.

I would really love some friends to play this game with. I'm on Khyber currently but I would be okay with switching servers if I had to since I haven't gotten very far.

Guild needs to be LGBT friendly and I'm a casual player willing to learn.

Edit: I have discord and I'm very active there
    Well met Wonderblue!

Tyrs Paladium is interested. Feel free to read our guild rules and see if that sounds like a fit for you. We will make very rare exceptions with age but we tend to have members that are 25 years of age and older.

We have very strict non discriminatory guild rules that are monitored and enforced!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Glad to have you onboard in Tyrs Paladium Wonderblue!!!

You will make friends here

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!