Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Server default - So one person in discord suggested it and that was enough to get it changed? I don't mind the server default changing, but it's ridiculous that there was no forum polls or dev threads asking if players wanted it changed or what they wanted it to.

Black Dragon Bolt - Devs have said before, in u51, that they didn't want to give monsters our updated spells because:

https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/501032

"We’re upgrading the player versions of several damage spells, as outlined below. The Max Caster Level of these spells will remain unchanged, and Monsters will continue casting the existing versions of the spells (so that we don’t get a sudden spike in enemy caster damage)."

And yet they got enervation dot and black dragon bolt, which are way stronger and more annoying in monsters' hands than ours. Had to drag enervation kicking and screaming back and then they didn't just change the monster one they changed ours too.
    Mains - Messam, Indalecio, Mozenrath, Quackerjack.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Additionally, we have adjusted the Recommended World to Ghallanda.
    Well, that's one way to load balance I guess?
    Sohryu ~ Raven's Guard ~ Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Traps in DDO don't actually deal damage, they politely ask your avatar to damage themselves.

3. 03-09-2023, 12:05 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Seph1roth5 View Post
    Server default - So one person in discord suggested it and that was enough to get it changed? I don't mind the server default changing, but it's ridiculous that there was no forum polls or dev threads asking if players wanted it changed or what they wanted it to.
    Lol. Since when have they ran polls to determine if players are OK with the default server changing? And why would the players have any say in that decision anyway? They change it periodically to be the least populated server (sans Wayfinder) to help distribute the population. Of course, in this case, they're sending new players to a desolate and bleeding server which I don't think is even remotely a good idea but w/e. Nothing new here.

We are VERY HAPPY as an ACTIVE GUILD on Ghallanda that love is coming to our server!! Thank you for making Ghallanda the DEFAULT server! We plan to assist in any way that we can.

Ghallanda is a friendly server and the current numbers being reported are DECEIVING at best. We were built from the ground up as a server of GUILDS.

The Old Timers Guild, THAC0, Southern Tenants Farmers Union, Gods & Generals, Circle of Night ... (I'm missing a bunch of course).... there's just a lot of greatness here that have run DDO since the earliest of days back in 2006 in many cases!

My guild, Tyrs Paladium is STILL growing strong. We are back to 66 active guildies. At our busiest we can get up to about 120 --we WILL NOT GO HIGHER. QUALITY over QUANTITY, ALWAYS...

So if you are looking for an OLD SCHOOL D&D raid or quest or just a social experience to remind you of DDO in its HEYDAY ... that CAN BE DONE ON GHALLANDA -

In fact, we are running Chronoscope on March 16th AT LEVEL. We will have a few vacancies. If anyone wants to join us ... please by all means hit us up and we'll get you on the schedule!

Guilds BUILT DDO. They build Ghallanda and every other server. We aint going ANYWHERE!

Let's party.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 03-09-2023 at 09:03 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12