Default High Lords will host Titan Awakes teaching raid on Saturday, March 11 at 1pm ET

Last week we had a great turnout with 8 attendees for our Defiler of the Just teaching raid! You can watch the replay of the livestream on DDO’s Twitch channel DDOstream here.

Next in our teaching raid series will be The Titan Awakes on Saturday, March 11 at 1pm ET!

Titan is perhaps DDO's most technically challenging raid and can be extremely rare to find a group for. It can be even harder to find someone to explain it, so don't miss this special opportunity to learn DDO's most elusive raid!

All events in this series are for players new(er) to raiding or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.

The goal is to welcome newer players into the raiding scene, to teach people how raids work, to get players more comfortable with raids and to enhance the Sarlona community. There is no level cap for any of our teaching raids.

If you are new to Titan, you will need to be flagged by having a completed Sigil of Dal Quor. If you already have a sigil from previous lives then you do not need run the flagging quests again, just make sure to repair your sigil prior to the raid. To obtain a sigil, you must complete 3 quests: Hiding in Plain Sight, in The Harbor, and Slavers of the Shrieking Mines and Bring Me the Head of Ghola Fan in The Restless Isles. You will need to have access to The Restless Isles adventure pack.

Tip: The Restless Isles can be a confusing map to find your way around in. If you can find someone that already has the quests, have them share the quests with you, which will allow you to use the guides near the Restless Isles wilderness zone entrance to teleport much closer to the quests.

After completing the 3 flagging quests, speak to Ostler Caulstone at the entrance to The Restless Isles to repair your Sigil of Dal Quor. Once your sigil is repaired, you will be able to enter the pre-raid The Twilight Forge.
    We will be teaching both the raid (The Titan Awakes) and pre-raid (The Twilight Forge) so all you will need to do ahead of time is run the 3 flagging quests and repair your sigil.

Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this Saturday's event, please send in-game mail or tell to me on Gingerspyce.

This event will be live streamed on DDO’s Twitch channel DDOstream so even if you're not on Sarlona, you can watch, learn and ask questions live. This year we are simulcasting our teaching raids on multiple Twitch channels so that viewers can see moments when the part splits or from tank point of view, etc. This week's event will be simulcasted by my guildie Nimvind on his Twitch channel Nimvind. You can watch both streams at the same time at multitwitch.tv/ddostream/nimvind.

Thank you to the community for all the support and we hope to see you in raids soon!

Much love,
    Voodu and The High Lords of Malkier

Quote Originally Posted by Vooduspyce View Post
    ... so all you will need to do ahead of time is run the 3 flagging quests and repair your sigil.
    ... and have an Underwater Action item. (Spells/clickies will NOT last long enough!)

It's (probably?) not mandatory, but there is a loooooooong underwater maze with no breathing areas. I don't know if our tour guides are going to show everyone through that path, but I'm guessing some will go that way if not all.

If you don't have one*, lots of options...

1) ANYONE* can Cannith Craft a ML 1 UW Action ring of Swim +3. Higher ML's add +1/ to the swimming. The ring is for the UW Action, the +Swim is just gravy, so whatever ML you want is almost the same.
    (*Everything is Crafting Level 1, and the ingreds are dirt common: Essences, Strings of Prayer Beads and Wooden Idols)

2) With just a little bit of luck and effort, you can farm this up in Hiding in Plain Sight
    o Bottle of Air

3) Or get yerself a good ol' Bubble Belt from the Sorrowdusk chain. (The belt itself gives the wearer UW Action; the clickies are for others)

And there are other named items floating around. LOTS of options.

(* @ New(er) Players: If you don't have one, you need to get one. It's not used as often as Feather Fall, but it's as necessary, if only as a swap item (arguably starting ~about~ quest level 5/character level 7, for some parts of Three Barrel Cove). GET ONE.)

Great run of Titan!! We had 5 folks who were new to or still learning the raid. Big thanks to my guildie Nimvind for leading!

Next in our teaching raid series will be Riding the Storm Out. I'll post details in the Sarlona forum soon