Default Barbie Gear Sets for Heroic Levels

Hey guys, can anyone here give me some decent gear sets for heroic levels? Like 4-10, 10-15, 15-20 etc.? I don't own Feywild or IoD at least on this alt account. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stradivarius View Post
    Hey guys, can anyone here give me some decent gear sets for heroic levels? Like 4-10, 10-15, 15-20 etc.? I don't own Feywild or IoD at least on this alt account. Thanks.
    Those breakpoints?

Saltmarsh is lvl 3, with lvl 5 weapons.
    Ravenloft is 10, you can supplement with Red fens (lvl 7)
    Sharn at lvl 15
    Saltmarsh/borderlands at low epics will carry you a long way toward cap.

For more detailed lists more information on your build(s) would be necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicis View Post
    Those breakpoints?

Saltmarsh is lvl 3, with lvl 5 weapons.
    Ravenloft is 10, you can supplement with Red fens (lvl 7)
    Sharn at lvl 15
    Saltmarsh/borderlands at low epics will carry you a long way toward cap.

For more detailed lists more information on your build(s) would be necessary
    Vanilla Wood Elf Frenzy Barbie with a few racial points +8 stat tomes etc. nothing fancy. Just needed something relatively optimum for the heroic levels. Decent gear sets etc. that'll take me through low-mid level reapers easily.

Vanilla Wood Elf Frenzy Barbie with a few racial points +8 stat tomes etc. nothing fancy. Just needed something relatively optimum for the heroic levels. Decent gear sets etc. that'll take me through low-mid level reapers easily.
    Heh, Not to imply I could throw that list together. I kinda wear whatever thru heroics as I level, feed a bunch to the sentient gem before I tr then start over. Sometimes it works out well, sometimes not.

There's also ML 8 Slavers crafting, which was the go-to about... oh, 7 years ago? Still solid, just a couple generations behind current. Used to be enough to get (lazy/elite) players to 20.

o https://ddowiki.com/page/Slave_Lords_Crafting

See also this recent thread: No Sharn, what to farm at 15?

Honestly? For a welf with PL's, a keen falchion is your weapon until sos, because sos.
    Grab whatever fey or chronoscope items you want, as long as str and deadly is filled. Obviously butterflies, because why not.
    At 10, just slack off with ravenloft; silent avenger, smidge of adherant, why not. You're a welf barb and racials, you're facerolling and don't overthink it.
    At 15, just POTF with 8+3 str/con crafted items. Really hard to go wrong with it.

In epics, uh.. swap to esos, then the same? Hard to go wrong. With that gear I ran r7 sharn pugs, so you got this.

Interesting. So I own everything buy IoD and Fey. Inguess lower levels is what I'm concerned about I kinda figured 10-15 is Raven with some Fens or Desert gear to taste and 15 to 20 was sharn sharn sharn.

I'm going to assume that you're thinking: This will be TR sets, so go absolutely effing nuts! I'm also a very smart person and have some crafting levels as it's super easy to achieve. Your main will probably need to procure the Level 4 augments for the alt account as it has a buttload of ferrocrystal and remnants that they haven't used.

• Level 4 Weapon: Cannith Crafted - Holy +2d6, Slashing +2d6, Ruby of Acid Damage +2d6, Ruby of Cold Damage +2d6
    • Level 4 Medium Armor: Cannith Crafted - Fire Absorption 15%, Invulnerability, Sapphire of Moderate Fortification
    • Belt: Belt of Myriad Pockets, Sapphire of Good Luck +1
    • Boots: Crocodile Skin Boots, Sapphire of Dodge +3
    • Bracers: Saltiron Bracer, Sapphire of Resistance +3
    • Cloak: Envenomed Cloak - Topaz of Proof Against Disease
    • Gloves: Charged Gauntlets - Topaz of Damage +3
    • Level 1 Goggles: Cannith Crafted - Persuasion, Trueseeing, The Master's Gift, Clearwater Diamond
    • Helm: Skullduggery Cap
    • Necklace: Raptor Teeth Necklace - Sapphire of Accuracy +5
    • Ring: Ethereal Ring
    • Level 4 Ring: Cannith Crafted - Electric Absorption +15, Light Resistance +12, Sapphire of Healing Amplification +11, Topaz of Feather Falling
    • Trinket: Gem of Many Facets (Set Bonus: Might of the Abashai, Cannith Crafted Level 4) Spell Saves +3, Parrying +1
    Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • Epic and Legendary Mysterious ring upgrades, please.
    • Change the stack size of filigree in the shared bank to 50. The 5 stack makes the shared bank worthless for storing filigree in a human usable manner.
    • Fixing why I don't connect to the chat server for 5 minutes when I log into a game world.
    • Fixing the wonky Lightning Sphere and Tactical Det firing by converting them to use alchemist spell arcing.
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumFX View Post
    I'm going to assume that you're thinking: This will be TR sets, so go absolutely effing nuts! I'm also a very smart person and have some crafting levels as it's super easy to achieve. Your main will probably need to procure the Level 4 augments for the alt account as it has a buttload of ferrocrystal and remnants that they haven't used.

• Level 4 Weapon: Cannith Crafted - Holy +2d6, Slashing +2d6, Ruby of Acid Damage +2d6, Ruby of Cold Damage +2d6
    • Level 4 Medium Armor: Cannith Crafted - Fire Absorption 15%, Invulnerability, Sapphire of Moderate Fortification
    • Belt: Belt of Myriad Pockets, Sapphire of Good Luck +1
    • Boots: Crocodile Skin Boots, Sapphire of Dodge +3
    • Bracers: Saltiron Bracer, Sapphire of Resistance +3
    • Cloak: Envenomed Cloak - Topaz of Proof Against Disease
    • Gloves: Charged Gauntlets - Topaz of Damage +3
    • Level 1 Goggles: Cannith Crafted - Persuasion, Trueseeing, The Master's Gift, Clearwater Diamond
    • Helm: Skullduggery Cap
    • Necklace: Raptor Teeth Necklace - Sapphire of Accuracy +5
    • Ring: Ethereal Ring
    • Level 4 Ring: Cannith Crafted - Electric Absorption +15, Light Resistance +12, Sapphire of Healing Amplification +11, Topaz of Feather Falling
    • Trinket: Gem of Many Facets (Set Bonus: Might of the Abashai, Cannith Crafted Level 4) Spell Saves +3, Parrying +1
    Looks absolutely sick for a level 4. Heck it looks better than my legendary setup. Do I swap stuff out at level 10/15? is it just Ravenloft/Fens and Sharn basically?

Looks absolutely sick for a level 4. Heck it looks better than my legendary setup. Do I swap stuff out at level 10/15? is it just Ravenloft/Fens and Sharn basically?
    I tend to go:
    • 5 (Feywild + Might of the Abashai via GoMF)
    • 11 (Ravenloft + Desert via GoMF) or 15 (Sharn)
    • 20 (Epic Saltmarsh + Epic Might of the Abashai via EGoMF)
    • 29 (If character hasn't achieved level 32 yet.)
    • 32 (IoD + Saltmarsh + LGoMF)
    • Change the stack size of filigree in the shared bank to 50. The 5 stack makes the shared bank worthless for storing filigree in a human usable manner.
    • Fixing why I don't connect to the chat server for 5 minutes when I log into a game world.
    • Fixing the wonky Lightning Sphere and Tactical Det firing by converting them to use alchemist spell arcing.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumFX View Post
    ...[*]Level 4 Weapon: Cannith Crafted - Holy +2d6, Slashing +2d6, Ruby of Acid Damage +2d6, Ruby of Cold Damage +2d6
    not to nit pick, but i want to be clear to make sure im not missing anything... when you say 'holy' you mean 'good' right?
    Last edited by Yndrofian; 03-23-2023 at 10:27 AM.
    Yndrofian
    Officer of the
    Order of the Silver Dragon
    Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by Yndrofian View Post
    not to nit pick, but i want to be clear to make sure im not missing anything... when you say 'holy' you mean 'good' right?
    Correct. I'm mainly trying to pass on the idea that you can fit a lot of damage procs on one weapon.

Do I swap stuff out at level 10/15? is it just Ravenloft/Fens and Sharn basically?
    If you want to have some fun with level 15, most melee can follow a similar scheme to the following (Obvious changes include weapon types, armor type, and focus on a 3rd stat.)

Level 12 Weapon: Cannith Crafted - Good +4d6, Slashing +4d6, Insightful Seeker +3, Ruby of Acid +4d6, Ruby of Cold +4d6
    Armor: Enforcer's Coat - Blue: Armored Agility +1
    Belt: Bronze Dragonscale Belt - Blue: Dodge +6%
    Boots: Golden Greaves: Colorless: Diamond of Vitality
    Bracers: Mysterious Bracers (Level 14) - Green: Elemental Resist +20, Colorless: Gift of the Master
    Cloak: Cloak of the City's Champion - Green: Elemental Resist +20
    Gloves: Hammerfist - Blue: Sapphire of Good Luck
    Goggles: Sandstorm Goggles
    Helm: Umber Brim - Green: Elemental Resist +20
    Necklace: Family Recruit Sigil - Yellow: Feather Fall
    Ring1: Celestial Ruby Ring - Nearly Finished: Strength +8, Green: Elemental Resist +20
    Ring2: Cannith Ring - Fire Absorption +24, Light Resistance +29, Physical Sheltering +9 Insight, Yellow: Elemental Resist +20, Colorless: Clearwater Diamond
    Trinket: Gem of Many Facets - Set: Menechtarun Scavenger, Prefix: Doublestrike +9, Suffix: Resistance +6 Resistance, Extra: Strength +3 Insight
    Last edited by QuantumFX; 03-23-2023 at 06:39 PM.

I don't know about sets but crown of butterflies is bIs until 29 (for the legendary version) and madstone boots are probably bIs forever. Is Fey 99 points now as well? If so you'd best grab it.

Ravenloft crypt raider is great set until sharn part of the family but all you really need is carniflex. Carniflex is your go to until 19 unless you have a heroic SoS.
    Bought my first dungeon master's guide in 1992. My favourite part of ddo is coffee and slayers