Community Member

Default 17th Ann Question (probably stupid one)

So I went to the vendor to get the amor and wanted to exchange a token as well, and well my token is not available. I was told we get a token from the Djini but so far none of my toons have that option. So was I misinformed?

We've gotten tokens in the past to trade for equipment (old raid gear I think it was), but I don't remember anything in the official announcement about tokens. Were you 'told' this by someone or did you read it somewhere? If told, than I think they were mistaken.

Now you can run the event to earn party favors to trade for gear etc..... and there is the option of turning in old tokens, but no new one's that I know of.
    Aias Iceforge. Barbarian Ice Dwarf - Khyber

you dont need a token for the 17th reward you do for past rewards.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    We've gotten tokens in the past to trade for equipment (old raid gear I think it was), but I don't remember anything in the official announcement about tokens. Were you 'told' this by someone or did you read it somewhere? If told, than I think they were mistaken.

Now you can run the event to earn party favors to trade for gear etc..... and there is the option of turning in old tokens, but no new one's that I know of.
    I was "told". Trust but verify...

Thank you.