Community Member

Default hive master has no evasion

The wild shape: hive master will give you Improve evasion, but "lost" your evasion(get from hive keeper)

So now if you reflax success, you suffer half damage, (since you don’t have evasion)
    if you reflax failed, you also suffer half damage. (Since you have improve evasion)

Wah.

Trying to save on server resources by removing the need to roll for reflex /jk

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Halciet View Post
    Trying to save on server resources by removing the need to roll for reflex /jk
    good joke, great sense of humor.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by homepage9 View Post
    The wild shape: hive master will give you Improve evasion, but "lost" your evasion(get from hive keeper)

So now if you reflax success, you suffer half damage, (since you don’t have evasion)
    if you reflax failed, you also suffer half damage. (Since you have improve evasion)

Wah.
    i wrote about this and did tests. i tested with an iconic with evasion and without evasion. it seems broken. just to validate you.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin51 View Post
    i wrote about this and did tests. i tested with an iconic with evasion and without evasion. it seems broken. just to validate you.
    so it really broken.

I have 19 druid levels in Hive Master wild shape and I don't have evasion: 66 reflex saves in lords of dust r1 and I always get damage from traps even if I always succeed reflex saves.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    I have 19 druid levels in Hive Master wild shape and I don't have evasion: 66 reflex saves in lords of dust r1 and I always get damage from traps even if I always succeed reflex saves.
    Known issue.

They currently have Improved Evasion, but not standard Evasion - so you always take half damage from Reflex-save stuff, success or not.

SSG said they'd patch this in soon-ish.
    Enthusiasm enthusiast enthusiast.