Community Member

Default BUG OF Blight Caster

The wild shape: hive master will give you Improve evasion, but "lost" your evasion(get from hive keeper)

So now if you reflax success, you suffer half damage, (since you don’t have evasion)
    if you reflax failed, you also suffer half damage. (Since you have improve evasion)

Wah.
    Last edited by homepage9; 02-26-2023 at 08:54 PM.

Community Member

Dis very true.
    Vlyxnol - Incarnate - Cannith
    "As a tank I feel that plate armor is necessary for my survivability but I also feel that other players need to see my belly button."

Default Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by homepage9 View Post
    The wild shape: hive master will give you Improve evasion, but "lost" your evasion(get from hive keeper)

So now if you reflax success, you suffer half damage, (since you don’t have evasion)
    if you reflax failed, you also suffer half damage. (Since you have improve evasion)

Wah.
    Fix is coming where hive master will have both evasion feats in the next patch which should be soon. Sorry for the delay to your insect like reflexes.

-T

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    Fix is coming where hive master will have both evasion feats in the next patch which should be soon. Sorry for the delay to your insect like reflexes.

-T
    This really BUGS me. (Rim shot)
    I can be found on Orien as Cilon
    HC7: Typhoon, Dreaded Knight, and Wish. HC6: Naivety. HC5: Who Is Here. HC4: Cylon Centurian. HC3: Soulstone in Your Pack. HC2: Carnage

-T
    Very happy to hear this!

There's a handful more U58 bugs in the Druid forum and in the last 2-3 pages of GD.

Community Member thegreatcthulhu's Avatar

-T
    Well, hopefully no one was becoming a huge grump bug about it.
    Dragnilar, Follow of Bahamut
    Server: Khyber
    Guild: ClanNotAGuild