Community Member

Default What is going on with the druid spell Animal Growth??

So my bear tank with 9 druid levels casts Animal growth and I get 1:39 duration. I hover over the spell on toolbar and sometimes it says 1:39 but sometimes it says 2:15. I thought it was a visual bug but no, it gives me 2:15 when cast. Then sometimes 1:39 again. It seems random and I don't know why it is doing that. Just a moment ago it even said 3 mins but when cast it was 2:15. The wiki says that the spell is based on this :9 seconds / caster level. I am level 9 druid so nothing I can think of should be randomly changing the duration. The math is even wrong. I should get 1:35 and not 1:39. I don't have extend feat either. Anyone else getting this weird thing? I am trying everything to recreate why it would switch and nothing seems to be the problem other than randomness.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by joenic2 View Post
    So my bear tank with 9 druid levels casts Animal growth and I get 1:39 duration. I hover over the spell on toolbar and sometimes it says 1:39 but sometimes it says 2:15.
    Is it only Animal Growth? How about some other random spell, like Resist Energy, does it go from 9 minutes to 13 minutes? If so, the question isn't, what's going on with Animal Growth, it's, what's going on with your caster level?