Community Member

Default Warforged Immune to repair or invalid target - Customer service closed Request #28471

In a quest, tavern or anywhere else, I am unable to repair. When I try a repair spell, says invalid target. When I drink a repair potion, its says immune. I can no longer repair.

Other people cannot repair me and I cannot play this character without repairing. I am VIP and I pay monthly to play this build. He is level 29 and I have invested alot of time and money. Please resolve this.

Request #284729 and Request #284719 - same ticket, one close and not resolved.

It shouldn't be a CS ticket issue; those are for things customer service can fix. I would assume it'd be a bug report that needs to be filed since it would be the devs who would have to fix broken code.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    It shouldn't be a CS ticket issue; those are for things customer service can fix. I would assume it'd be a bug report that needs to be filed since it would be the devs who would have to fix broken code.
    Yeah. no rush.
    Last edited by ccd1977; 02-23-2023 at 05:25 PM.

You're not in any kind of Druid form, or Undead, are you?
    Those are not pebbles surrounding the urn filled with Human teeth. They are megaliths!

Quote Originally Posted by Antheal View Post
    You're not in any kind of Druid form, or Undead, are you?
    On that note, did you use a jibbers at any point to come back to life? That's bugged (until tomorrow's patch) and leaves you undead until you die again.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    On that note, did you use a jibbers at any point to come back to life? That's bugged (until tomorrow's patch) and leaves you undead until you die again.
    IN fact I did!!!!! I performed /death and it worked!!!!!! TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYYTYTTY!!!!