Ammo Locker or Bag of Pointy Things are the first 2 names I came up with for this item lol. Or we could just call it Quiver of Holding, a play off of Bag of Holding in Old School DnD. I would love to hear your suggestions for names and features for these and other types of Quivers.

Bag of Holding in Old School DnD could hold 1000 pounds, which 1,000 pounds equals 453,592 grams. A real life arrow today can weigh as little as 6 grams. That means 75,598 arrows weigh the same as 1,000 pounds. The largest quiver right now in the DDO Store is the Very Large Wide Quiver, which really is not all that big if you think about it. It's only 20 spaces and allows only 300 of each which is only a grand total of 6000 arrows.

There are 48 different Bolts in Cannith crafting alone and those match up with 48 types of Arrows, plus all the other types of ammo you can find. The Slayers are my favorite and I will buy on the Orien server If you had a 50 slot quiver ( which Does Not Cover even Half of the ammo types ) each slot should be able to hold 9071 to equal 75,598. Dynamistic and Purifying Quiver are the biggest quivers in the game sitting at 15,000 total storage capacity, which is still far below 75,598.

These are some DDO Store Ideas for Quivers
DDO Store Gargantuan Quiver 50 slots of 10,000. How much would you pay?
DDO Store Extraplanar Quiver 300 slots of 10,000 How much would you pay?

The following suggesions for quivers I would like to see come out in an Adventure Pack that is dedicated to all types of Bow Users from the Great Crossbow to the small Short Bow. I would love to colab on this pack. I would love to create the icons for the gear for this pack FREE of charge and I do have experience doing that for another game a long time ago. Following some of your basic guidelines of course.

Quiver of Conjuring
Will Conjure a BTC stack of 1000 of any ammo type that is currently in the game.

Devouring Quiver BTA or Unbound please. I would rather have this one named ZEMTEK Quiver since this is my favorite and my Idea You would feed this quiver ammo. Once you feed the quiver a type of ammo the quiver can then make that type of ammo in BTC stacks of 1000. As the Quiver eats more types of ammo the more ammo types of BTC stacks of 1000 ammo it can make. Gun lovers would absolutely love this Ammo Collection feature. Plus it would just be nice for ranged players to have some special gear that would really make our game play a lot easier and way more Fun.

Make sure we can make a short cut for the ammo that the ZEMTEK Quiver can produce. You make it easy for mages and other magic users to short cut thier spells why shouldnt ranged players be able to do the same for thier ammo while its in the Quiver? You should be able to short cut all ammo that is in ALL Quivers.

Also make it to where we can Lock the Ammo down inside of quivers so it cant be sold when dumped into the shop to sell. It would be nice to have a Dump Function to sell to shops from quivers.This would also help ALL Classes not just ranged players collect more platinum. The more currency flowing in the game the better.

I also think its about time that Ammo goes beyond the measly +5 it is now. You been making all the other builds more powerful now its time for Ammo Upgrade I even heard that if you have a weapon that is higher than +5 the +5 from the ammo does not stack. I dont know if that is true or not have not been able to find the answer for that, would love some help in confirming this.