Default Wildcats Weekly Giveaways

Hey Orien, I suppose I haven't made mention of this for some time, at least, not since the recent influx of transfers.

Every week I host giveaways that take place on my guild discord server. These giveaways are, despite where they take place, open to the entire server (not just to the Wildcats guild). If you do not have access to Discord and still want to participate, I have alternative ways of getting you included and giving you a shot at winning. These weekly giveaways consist of DDO Points and random items of interest (augments, unbound weapons, mats, pets, etc.). If you are interested in participating, either message me on the forums or in game, same name.

P.S., if you aren't on Orien and still want to participate for the 100 DDO Points that can be traded cross-server, you are welcome all the same .
    Chaotic Good but in real life

Giving a Heroic Otto's Box away this weekend. If you are interested in joining the giveaway, please send me a message here.

Community Member Son_of_the_South's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cranjis View Post
    Giving a Heroic Otto's Box away this weekend. If you are interested in joining the giveaway, please send me a message here.
    Definitely interested! Just joined the guild, what do I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_the_South View Post
    Definitely interested! Just joined the guild, what do I need to do?
    Hey, so, when you are online, look at the guild message of the day and get the discord link from there (if you are not already in the discord), then go to the raffling channel in the discord and click the little party popper icon under the giveaway.

Alright, Dylrae has won the Otto's box.

I will be giving away a second one this upcoming Friday, same as last one.