Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Villefere View Post
    I finally received a response.

I have to say it's quite frustrating having the feature I paid real money for be disabled just because I spent money transferring.
    Basically your Monster Manuals are wiped when you transfer, which is fine for the character deeds but since the account deeds can only be unlocked once, they're gone forever. So no more monster HP ever...
    Weird, because I go this response:

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your report. I have gone ahead and notified our team of this issue so that they may investigate it in detail and determine if a fix is needed. Unfortunately, there is no CS based solution at this time, however I hope to report back to you soon with the correction.

In the meantime please keep an eye out for recent updates as these most often have more information regarding fixes and bugs that our team are aware of. Along with this, our official forums are a great resource to alert the community of specific errors occurring. Often times our team will see these reports and be able to address them in the forums or one of your peers may have a solution as well!

We do appreciate your patience at this time and of course if you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out again!

Either way, it looks like no one cares on SSG side cares very much about this issue.
    Shiz - Ghallanda > Orien (Pharoah let my people go!)
    Shizmonkey (OG Grand Poo-Bah of R.O.G.U.E. 1st edition) and other various ShizAlts
    R.O.G.U.E. Proving Grounds Redux is now defunct. Check out Part Quatre

Quote Originally Posted by kamimitsu View Post
    Weird, because I go this response:

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your report. I have gone ahead and notified our team of this issue so that they may investigate it in detail and determine if a fix is needed. Unfortunately, there is no CS based solution at this time, however I hope to report back to you soon with the correction.

In the meantime please keep an eye out for recent updates as these most often have more information regarding fixes and bugs that our team are aware of. Along with this, our official forums are a great resource to alert the community of specific errors occurring. Often times our team will see these reports and be able to address them in the forums or one of your peers may have a solution as well!

We do appreciate your patience at this time and of course if you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out again!

Either way, it looks like no one cares on SSG side cares very much about this issue.
    It just resembles an earlier response I received.
    Thanks for getting back to us. I have forwarded your ticket to the relevant teams so they can look into this issue. Please note that this may take some time but we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Kind regards,
    Customer Support
    Standing Stone Games
    Last edited by Villefere; 03-03-2023 at 07:49 AM.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

I made a bug report as well, have referenced this thread also. I do not hold out much hope, though.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Every day, every time I open the ddo forum I regret more and more I did that stupid server transfer...

Bug after bug.

The fact that SSG don't give a **** to fix know issues like that or even inform players that this WILL happen after transfering ****es me off.

Also 'account deeds can only be unlocked once' is a ****ing lie... only some account deeds are glitching after the transfer.

An exemple from my own account, water elementals. I claimed 4 of the account deeds already in Orien after transfering and I had them all completed before in Cannith.

Now from what I searched, this glitch happens if you transfer before collecting all unlocked rewards. The deed will be 'unlocked' even if it is 0/250.

But the good news, you will still see the monsters HP after you fullfil the account deeds again. But pets/shards/remns I was not able to reclaim.
    Last edited by DarkSkysz; 03-25-2023 at 05:29 AM.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkysz View Post
    But the good news, you will still see the monsters HP after you fullfil the account deeds again. But pets/shards/remns I was not able to reclaim.
    If I can get HP view back as well, that would be the most important thing for me, TBH. I haven't killed enough yet to see if this works for me, too.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    If I can get HP view back as well, that would be the most important thing for me, TBH. I haven't killed enough yet to see if this works for me, too.
    If it was bugged at 5/5, you won't get it back. If it was bugged at 4/5, then you can get it.

The ones that don't bug are the ones that you had already revealed on the destination server. If the thing was on the "kill more of these to show the deeds" state, then it will have the account deeds from the origin server overriding the destination's virgin state as soon as you kill some of those monsters.

Also, that response from customer service means he totally doesn't understand the issue or how monster manuals work. I've had a similar frustrating response on another MMO I will never play again, which clearly demonstrated the staff's lack of understanding of the issue he was responding to. Monster manual "account" deeds were always per server.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12