Community Member

Thumbs up Tuesday / Friday Raid Nights - Hosted by The Silver Legion

The Silver Legion hosts raid nights every Tuesday & Friday, starting at 9pm Eastern USA time.

Priority is reserved for guildies, but we typically have a few party slots unfilled by guildies that we post public LFMs for. If you are interested in raiding with us, look for Swivventure/Swivvirtue or Shivre/Bjond/Bulvein or just look for our public LFM around 9pm Eastern USA time.

Our current raid schedule is:
    Tuesdays: Project Nemesis, Too Hot To Handle, then either House Cannith raids (LOB/MA) or Ravenloft raids (Baba/Strahd)

Fridays: Dryad, Hunt, Killing Time, VOD.

Hoping to work Skeletons Raid into our rotation soon, but right now neither myself nor Shivre knows it well enough to feel comfortable leading it. (I'm working on learning it!)

-Swivven (Swivventure / Swivvirtue)
    The Silver Legion
    Cannith Server

If you are interested in joining The Silver Legion, we are always recruiting active new members who are interested in a family-friendly, no-drama guild experience. Head to www.GuildMedieval.com to apply.

Red face

Thank you Swiv. Glad to see SL is still hosting the regular raid runs. I'll be back at cap soon and hope to join.