Community Member

Default Looking for casual guild with a full ship

Four players with five main toons plus mules are looking to move from Thelanis to orien.

W are currently in a lvl 200 guild that is casual (no requirements to raid, for example) and we are looking for a similar guild should we decide to jump ship (literally and figuratively).

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Ship leveling

Quote Originally Posted by MaeveTuohy View Post
    Four players with five main toons plus mules are looking to move from Thelanis to orien.

W are currently in a lvl 200 guild that is casual (no requirements to raid, for example) and we are looking for a similar guild should we decide to jump ship (literally and figuratively).
    6 accounts is the right guild size for the max. small guild bonus to renoun.

If you already have 4 peeps/accounts, I don't mind loggin in 2 of mine to keep you at 6 accounts if you want to level a guild to the 50s fast to start fresh. (Where you'll have most the buffs. Ship size don't matter.)

I'd be willing to donate the base deads to level 50 (already have an extra set in bank). I have an extra guild charter too, although I'm FtP.

Quote Originally Posted by MaeveTuohy View Post

I have a massive guild that you could join if you decide not to start your own. It is called The Wildcats. Not quite level 200 yet due to extremely slow leveling because of a lot of people, but it has all ship buffs/upgrades.

We do weekly events like giveaways and hide n' seek. Super chill, laid back atmosphere, active chat, high tolerance, all that good stuff. All officers, as well. Keep me posted.
    Chaotic Good but in real life

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cranjis View Post
    I have a massive guild that you could join if you decide not to start your own. It is called The Wildcats. Not quite level 200 yet due to extremely slow leveling because of a lot of people, but it has all ship buffs/upgrades.

We do weekly events like giveaways and hide n' seek. Super chill, laid back atmosphere, active chat, high tolerance, all that good stuff. All officers, as well. Keep me posted.
    This is what we are lookin for. Kind offer.

I will PM you the names of the mains to send offers to as they arrive. Lots of admin to do, so the process will take days and days .