Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Veteran player looking for a new home :)

Hello,
    this is Yvo, main Yvonnel-1

I just came over from G-land and since i am a real first minute player, ive been active on EU servers the first years - beginning with Dorn, later Devourer, then Ghallanda. Finally i arrived here!

Im quite an active player that can possibly be found online at almost every night or daytime^^

On G-land ive been in a great and capped guild that frequently ran high end stuff, legendary raids and high to max reaper!

Atm i am on an xp-train to get the archetypes' PLFs - since I got all racials, heroics, epics and iconics thrice, these i miss for now

Im a player who is happy to help out others, lend a hand if ure lootfarming for something specific or are just bored from running stuff solo - let me know

My Main Yvonnel-1 is usually a cleric at endgame, right now im sitting at lvl12 on my first dark apostate life!

Ive done several moves over the years, so my toons (-1) are:

Jarlaxle-1 capped drow rogue
    Sammaster-1 capped wf (farming) sorcerer

2more unplayed bank toons

Im looking for a nice place to build up some new company to spend time with!

If you think, that I could contribute and be a profit for your guild, please let me know so and I'd be glad to prove my worth or happily take a spot on your trials list (if you got)

So for the first, this was my WoT, i hope someone reads it^^

Happy hunting,

Yvo
    R.I.P. Devourer - 20-Aug-2010 11:00 GMT(+1 DST)
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.'

***Ghallanda Rerolled*** *Yvonnel-1* "Peinlicher" Sylestria-1 Jarlaxle-1 Sammaster-1 Zapp-1
    formerly Dorn / Devourer - EU

I would suggest the Wildcats. Very friendly, large guild with a decent amount of EU players. When you are next on, message any member not obviously in a quest and they should be able to invite you as everyone is made an officer.

Hi Yvo.

The Circle of Night just moved over from G-Land or Orien as well. We are a small, but focused guild. Our motto is "Prepared for Completion". Most of us are on TR kicks as well, getting some racial and class past lives finished up.

You can check out our discord at discord.me/circle
    We also stream on Twitch a few times a week, as well as Tuesdays on DDOStream. https://www.twitch.tv/daeriius
    Member: Circle of Night (Cristyle Sunn, Grygor Sunn, WarChild Sunn)
    Magic is a curious thing; full of hope and promise one minute, then someone summons a t-rex jet fighter to kill you.

I've run with Yvonnel-1 on Ghallanda. Any guild would be lucky to have Y on its roster.
    H A R A H A R A - H A R A M A K I - H A R A S E K U
    <°))))>< S A R L O N A ><((((°>

Hi Yvonne,

I wrote you a DM but to a different subject. Am I correct that you speak german? If not then my DM makes no sense to you probably. If yes, Soko Irrlicht welcomes any german-speaking player. I posted some guild portraits in the german subforum.
    Ignore this, if I am on the wrong path here.

I did post this on the Orien (Raiding) Discord though. So I hope someone gets in contact with you soon.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

thank you all for the replies, i decided to jump into the Wildcats since ive found some known people from my old server there

happy hunting and see u in game!
    R.I.P. Devourer - 20-Aug-2010 11:00 GMT(+1 DST)
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.'

***Ghallanda Rerolled*** *Yvonnel-1* "Peinlicher" Sylestria-1 Jarlaxle-1 Sammaster-1 Zapp-1
    formerly Dorn / Devourer - EU