Default 7500 Favor / +8 Tome

I finallly earned 7500 Favor today. The thing that put me over the top was soloing Dr. Rushmore's - Behind the Door. I 6-starred it to take me to 7501 Favor and happily picked up a +8 CON Tome from Nyx.

Getting max raid Favor was the biggest difficulty. Finding and getting into certain LE/R1 raids (like VOD, RTSO, etc.) took a long time and a lot of watching the LFMs. There are still 4 raids where I haven't maxxed out Favor (THTH, Hunt, Skeles, and MA). Those 4 raids are the only listings in the Adventure Compendium that I don't have at Elite or Epic Elite.

I still hope to chip away at the last 99 Favor that I'm missing (50 from those 4 Raids and 49 from Challenges that I haven't yet 6-starred).

Btw, this was done on Sarlona with a first life Alt named "Inqie". Thanks to everyone that helped me these last three weeks when Favor was the hardest to get!

Well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by csbztddo View Post
    49 from Challenges that I haven't yet 6-starred).
    Which ones did you do/not do?

Community Member

I finallly earned 7500 Favor today. The thing that put me over the top was soloing Dr. Rushmore's - Behind the Door. I 6-starred it to take me to 7501 Favor and happily picked up a +8 CON Tome from Nyx.

Getting max raid Favor was the biggest difficulty. Finding and getting into certain LE/R1 raids (like VOD, RTSO, etc.) took a long time and a lot of watching the LFMs. There are still 4 raids where I haven't maxxed out Favor (THTH, Hunt, Skeles, and MA). Those 4 raids are the only listings in the Adventure Compendium that I don't have at Elite or Epic Elite.

I still hope to chip away at the last 99 Favor that I'm missing (50 from those 4 Raids and 49 from Challenges that I haven't yet 6-starred).

Btw, this was done on Sarlona with a first life Alt named "Inqie". Thanks to everyone that helped me these last three weeks when Favor was the hardest to get!
    I believe this is still true so you will probably be missing 4 favor from max available when you complete your task

Bug: The heroic and epic versions of the Kobold Island: Short Cuts have a bugged objective making it impossible to get a 6-star completion. There are no "5 star" completions, so you lose 2 points on each one, meaning 122 total favor maximum from the challenges.

Gratz on your tome

Grats! I have a bard patiently waiting at 7300 something for a titan raid. Once that happens it's GO time
    Bought my first dungeon master's guide in 1992. My favourite part of ddo is coffee and slayers

Default 6-starred challenges

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Which ones did you do/not do?

At the time of my original post I had 6-starred (and soloed):
    Dr. Rushmore - Behind the Door
    Extraplanar - Labor Shortage - Heroic
    Extraplanar - Labor Shortage - Epic
    Lava Caves - Time is Money - Heroic
    Lava Caves - Time is Mondy - Epic
    and all 6 Challenges in ES

Last night with one friend we 6-starred:
    Kobold Island - Kobold Chaos

Then with a group we 6-starred:
    Dr. Rushmore - Picture Portals - Heroic
    Dr. Rushmore - Picture Portals - Epic
    Dr. Rushmore - Moving Target - Epic

So that's 15 that are now maxxed out leaving 12 that aren't. Those other 4 on Kobold Island are really difficult. Need a full group with job assignments and good communication. Still hoping to get them all eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by kmoustakas View Post
    Grats! I have a bard patiently waiting at 7300 something for a titan raid. Once that happens it's GO time
    Yeah, the Titan raid was a real concern of mine. I had never run it and wasn't ever seeing it on the LFM's. But about 3 weeks ago it was finally up. A group of 3 were part way through it when they posted for more help. I jumped in and so did a few others just before the end fight. I was so happy and relieved to get that one off the list. Now my biggest concern (in trying to get to 7600) is getting THTH and Skeles maxxed out. Never see those up on LE/R1.

Yeah, the Titan raid was a real concern of mine. I had never run it and wasn't ever seeing it on the LFM's. But about 3 weeks ago it was finally up. A group of 3 were part way through it when they posted for more help. I jumped in and so did a few others just before the end fight. I was so happy and relieved to get that one off the list. Now my biggest concern (in trying to get to 7600) is getting THTH and Skeles maxxed out. Never see those up on LE/R1.
    Of THTH and Skellies, THTH will be the hardest to find a group to do it on LE/R1. Skellies on R1 is very doable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Btw, this was done on Sarlona with a first life Alt named "Inqie".
    Most don't, but, clearly, Inquie do!

Grats!

Community Member

Nice job, grats!

I've got a couple first-life alts I'm also hoping to get to 7500 on in the foreseeable future, too; they're at about 7200 each right now, but I don't have Dread or Hidden Hand packs yet.

my biggest concern (in trying to get to 7600) is getting THTH and Skeles maxxed out. Never see those up on LE/R1.
    My guild used to be at the point where they routinely ran Skele on R1 (and sometimes had a couple spots open for PUG players). But for THtH, while LH was easy, we got crushed every time we tried it on R1. That step up is big.

The raeson I'm not worried about those at all is that those are an issue of power. Powercreep will get them eventually. Titan is an issue of flagging and puzzles over puzzles over puzzles!
    Bought my first dungeon master's guide in 1992. My favourite part of ddo is coffee and slayers

When did they add a 7500 award?
    Mains - Messam, Indalecio, Mozenrath, Quackerjack.

Congratz....a truly legendary feat!

Quote Originally Posted by Seph1roth5 View Post
    When did they add a 7500 award?
    There's zero patch notes indicating it being added. But there's screenshots like this (from discord):

But some people say they can't claim one despite having 7500 favor(bugged?). It would be nice if Cordovan or someone SSG side could say what's going with these tomes (and why there's no mention of this favor reward in patch notes).