Default Do mystical bands not exist in game?

Has anyone actually seen mystical bands anywhere in the game? I have zero in my shared crafting and I haven't seen any offered on any quest I've done since the recipe was added to the game. Or are they completely nonexistent in game?

Supposedly added in Update 55 but I've never seen any. No idea where they're supposed to drop, either.

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Mystical_Band
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Supposedly added in Update 55 but I've never seen any. No idea where they're supposed to drop, either.

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Mystical_Band
    The recipe that uses them was added with that update but I personally (nor anyone I've asked) haven't seen them drop from anywhere (nor offered as any quest rewards) since then. I don't think they exist in-game, but if anyone actually has found them then I'm sure someone will correct my assumption here.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    The recipe that uses them was added with that update but I personally (nor anyone I've asked) haven't seen them drop from anywhere (nor offered as any quest rewards) since then. I don't think they exist in-game, but if anyone actually has found them then I'm sure someone will correct my assumption here.
    It must be a new ingredient.

Mystical Urns, Mystical Fish, etc. have been in the game for a LONG time.

Mystical Bands were never part of the other "Mystical" ingredients until recently, afaik.

But you're probably right in that they probably don't drop at all.
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

sorry if i copypaste myself, but my answer on the matter is the most detailed up-to-date, afaik.

please keep in mind that detailed does not mean things like useful, serious, true...probably not even funny.

it drops in the quest "Existential Doubts" from the pack "The Return of the Whateva"

you need to head nouth-wast from the entrancxit, swim above under the pond, and uncomplete the opt misnamed "Dillydally Hoppityho"

hope this helps.

just joking. real answer: nope, it does not exist in game atm.
    Last edited by Valerianus; 02-10-2023 at 04:19 PM.
    storage solution suggestion: Collection

omni-cosmetic system suggestion: Arbiter d'Phiarlan, the Weaver of Guises

Perhaps a bug report is in order, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Perhaps a bug report is in order, then.

nooo....boring.

anyway, i'm 100% positive they know by now, the question was asked multiple times in this forum, and no one ever said "yes i have one". no one. sure, the forum people is not the whole game people, sure, but it's weird that no one ever jumped on some internet stranger to rekt it.
    storage solution suggestion: Collection

omni-cosmetic system suggestion: Arbiter d'Phiarlan, the Weaver of Guises