Default Question about monk, rogue, ranger

Hello everyone. I noticed that monk, rogue and ranger all have Stealthy and I immidiatelly started to make a build based on that, but later I saw that with an update 45 sneek speed enchantments don't stack anymore. So I wanted to ask if there is another way to greatly boost senaking speed and if someone can refer me to an updated multiclass build using monk, rogue and ranger to get some ideas.
    Also wanted to ask if sneak attack training of monk and rogue can stack.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Jodro View Post
    Hello everyone. I noticed that monk, rogue and ranger all have Stealthy and I immidiatelly started to make a build based on that, but later I saw that with an update 45 sneek speed enchantments don't stack anymore. So I wanted to ask if there is another way to greatly boost senaking speed and if someone can refer me to an updated multiclass build using monk, rogue and ranger to get some ideas.
    Also wanted to ask if sneak attack training of monk and rogue can stack.

Thanks in advance
    You can get plenty of speed in a 12 rogue 6 ranger 1 monk with 3 points into acrobat. An 18 ranger 1 monk 1 rogue is a really strong melee.

1 level of Barb adds +10% base speed, and afaik that stacks w/ everything, even when Stealthy (someone will correct me if I'm wrong!). 2 Levels (and 6-8 AP) gets you a movement speed boost (and (for 3 more AP) access to Blood Tribute if +150 Hit Points on-demand is interesting).

When doing a build, make sure more than just 1 detail works for synergy - GL w the build!