Exclamation "Force Heals to Self" settings issue

As of update 54:
    "There is a new Gameplay option: Force Heals to Self when Targeting Undead (default: false). While true, when you have an enemy Undead targeted, any positive healing actions will be cast on you instead of the undead."
    However sadly negative healing got forgotten. There is no similar option to force negative healing spells to always target self.

Btw a 'target self' toggle, similar to metamagics (that same way could be turned on/off on individual healing spells on quick bar) would be a perfect sollution (instead of a well hidden / easily forgotten gameplay option).
    This could be an auto grant feat for every class that can pos/neg heal.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MIvan View Post
    As of update 54:
    "There is a new Gameplay option: Force Heals to Self when Targeting Undead (default: false). While true, when you have an enemy Undead targeted, any positive healing actions will be cast on you instead of the undead."
    However sadly negative healing got forgotten. There is no similar option to force negative healing spells to always target self.

Btw a 'target self' toggle, similar to metamagics (that same way could be turned on/off on individual healing spells on quick bar) would be a perfect sollution (instead of a well hidden / easily forgotten gameplay option).
    I'd absolutely love the option on any spell that COULD target me.
    First odd case out of the lot that comes to mind that is neither healing nor negative but I'd LOVE to have self-cast whenever asked: DDoor.

In fact, I'd appreciate an option to target a certain party member or their pet, though that might require a UI change whereas adding a metamagic-like feat wouldn't.
    "This bar heals me. This bar heals Bob. This bar heals Bob's suicidal wolf."
    Last edited by Xgya; 02-05-2023 at 06:34 PM.
    Enthusiasm enthusiast enthusiast.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xgya View Post
    "This bar heals me. This bar heals Bob. This bar heals Bob's suicidal wolf."
    As a "Bob", who as a child had a dog named "Wolf", (who could be described as suicidal at times), I can appreciate this on a completely different level.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MIvan View Post
    Yes! And not just for healing. For any spell that could target either myself or an enemy.