Community Member

Default Ravenloft: Sunrise Quest

Anyone know how to repeat this quest?

I'm able to repeat all the preceeding quests but not this one which is the one I want to get an item from.

i've completed before but Ireena tells me to ensure the shipment arrives from the Wizard of Wines..

I thought maybe I needed to redo the quests preceding Sunrise but..
    1. I recompleted "The Final Vintage" (Wizard of Wines) - no change
    2. I recompleted "Wrath of the Earth" (Yeter Hill) - no change

Ireena has a clear quest chalice over her head and I can't figure out what need to be done to move forward.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by supasweet View Post

I'm able to repeat all the preceeding quests but not this one which is the one I want to get an item from.

i've completed before but Ireena tells me to ensure the shipment arrives from the Wizard of Wines..

Ireena has a clear quest chalice over her head and I can't figure out what need to be done to move forward.
    you probably did it in a group and red doored it. you need to do one of 2 things

either do ravens bane - ruins of berez - or group with someone who has done the quest and red door it again

Quote Originally Posted by supasweet View Post

You should be able to talk to Ireena or the guy beside her to repeat. If you can't it is possible that you ran sunrise with some one in your party having it and you "red-doored" it. Did you definitely get an reward the first time? The chains here are finicky and if you run Wizard of Wine without talking to Ezmerelda in the Tower first the chain will not advance properly. You can head to the tower and see what Ezmerelda is telling you. Is she giving you an end reward or asking you to rerun? Or is she telling you to run Wizard of Wine? If it is the latter you will need to rerun that plus any others Ezmerelda tells you to run.

Did you talk with Ezmerelda in van Richten's tower after completing the first time? I don't know if that's relevant or not.
    Those are not pebbles surrounding the urn filled with Human teeth. They are megaliths!

Community Member

Nevermind, I sorted it out...

DDO Wiki lists Sunrise before "Ravens' Bane" (Baba Lasanga). I just needed to complete that quest to advance.

Peace!