Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Forgot to add that Blightcaster should have a pet goat instead of a wolf. That would be enough to ensure it's played well and often.

BUTT BUTT BUTT ...

Exactly.

Community Member

Been thinking about the tree a bit, the t5 and the capstone are really kind of dull, not weak per say but dull.
    Creeping doom isn't a very exciting spell, even as an SLA, the capstone overall is quite underwhelming compared to practically every other caster capstone enhancement and could do with at least granting +1 CL/MCL to bring it up to parity with season's herald (honestly I'm half expecting a 3X/41 blightcaster/season's herald to end up outperforming actually going 41 BC) For comparison BC capstone is 2wis/con, an improvement to an earlier debuff and an SLA for a DOT spell that moves so slowly that by the time it reaches something you'll probably have finished 2 quests since you cast it vs SH being 2 wis/con, 1CL/MCL to all relevant spells, +1DC to evo/trans spells.
    The t5 feels like it lacks some oomf, whether it be power or flavor it just could do with something that drives home being an harbinger of decay. Heck something as niche as a Crown of Summer counterpart.

Community Member

I forgot to add that a overtime effect caster its more appropriate to summon use. Since u are theorically waiting mobs to die, from my experience, investindo in The summons is a efficient way to tank and distract enemies. Moreover, a debuffer has The role of increase The efficiency of other party members attacks, including summons. A spider ally that does increased dmg in diseased fies, or a plant pet doing bonus dmg to entangled enemies its very nice. Prima pet is already in good form and thematic to bê used by this class, so no work here! It Would be very sad that this class cant use lv30 summon because u dint have any pet original summons all those lvs.

Hope u take this opinion on consideration, i hoped for it for a lonng time!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234