Community Member

Default Sorry, can't do this UI

Game seems like maybe its gotten fun since I last played it way back at launch. The UI is unusable though. Its too small to see. I don't understand why it can't scale. I can't play this game. You should really fix that.

UI size is relative to resolution size. At 4k, UI is tiny, at 1080p, it's much larger. Just turn down resolution to make your UI bigger. Is a great to have to do that? No, but the game is old enough that running at super high resolutions isn't needed to play nor enjoy the game.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    UI size is relative to resolution size. At 4k, UI is tiny, at 1080p, it's much larger. Just turn down resolution to make your UI bigger. Is a great to have to do that? No, but the game is old enough that running at super high resolutions isn't needed to play nor enjoy the game.
    Then I have to reorganize my desktop icons after every time I play and can't even look at a browser on any of my other screens. Alt-tabbing out kills the game. It just isn't worth the hassle. Maybe the devs will un**** it sometime.

window mode?

Quote Originally Posted by archest View Post
    window mode?
    Just someone that wants to complain, let him move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortua_Manus View Post
    Then I have to reorganize my desktop icons after every time I play and can't even look at a browser on any of my other screens. Alt-tabbing out kills the game. It just isn't worth the hassle. Maybe the devs will un**** it sometime.
    Why would you have to reorganize to change the in game resolutions?

There is a fix to the alt tab issue on the forums I don’t remember where maybe someone can point you in the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by Mortua_Manus View Post
    Hi, you don't need to change your display size in Windows to accomplish this. Try using the settings I've highlighted here. This is super useful in Skeletons in the Closet as in Windowed Mode, it only takes up 2/3rds of your screen, allowing easy access to copy the secrets from the wiki to your chat window.

Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • Epic and Legendary Mysterious ring upgrades, please.
    • Change the stack size of filigree in the shared bank to 50. The 5 stack makes the shared bank worthless for storing filigree in a human usable manner.
    • Fixing why I don't connect to the chat server for 5 minutes when I log into a game world.
    • Fixing the wonky Lightning Sphere and Tactical Det firing by converting them to use alchemist spell arcing.
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.