Community Member

Default Sacred Fist + Feydark Illusionist build

Trying to come up with a bit of an idea here in which you play a sacred fist running around with two short swords. Which of course limits us to playing drow if we want favored weapon bonuses. But what if we don't go with the drow? What kind of build could we do there?

Default The subtle art of skinning

https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showth...ight=Sorc+fist
    Is one way to go.

I changed this up for fun. Not for meta. But I had a lot of fun. I went tiefling. And used sorc/sacredfist. I went sacred fist to lvl 8, and used sacred fist empowerment constantly. Need extend for that. I used the past life for druid to summon dual flames blades

It was a fun life and one I will repeat. The shadow blades are better over all, but was more fun to use the flame blades.

You will get charisma to hit and damage with the summoned flame blades.

My crappy shoot off of the build was meant to fulfill my half dragon fantasy. It worked reasonably well. I was able to land PK in R1s pretty well, and I had enough dps and staying power to last in melee. And you have CC options. It was a lot fun and I will do it again.
    Last edited by EdsanDarkbane; 01-25-2023 at 10:13 AM.
    Using Trackless Step,
    Kyoshiro

Quote Originally Posted by EdsanDarkbane View Post
    https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showth...ight=Sorc+fist
    Is one way to go.

I changed this up for fun. Not for meta. But I had a lot of fun. I went tiefling. And used sorc/sacredfist. I went sacred fist to lvl 8, and used sacred fist empowerment constantly. Need extend for that. I used the past life for druid to summon dual flames blades

It was a fun life and one I will repeat. The shadow blades are better over all, but was more fun to use the flame blades.

You will get charisma to hit and damage with the summoned flame blades.

My crappy shoot off of the build was meant to fulfill my half dragon fantasy. It worked reasonably well. I was able to land PK in R1s pretty well, and I had enough dps and staying power to last in melee. And you have CC options. It was a lot fun and I will do it again.
    I am interested in how the tiefling build worked? Could you expand on it