Community Member

Default Shiradi Champion 1d77 per 7 imbue dice

In the Imbue page on DDOWIKI I see:

"Shiradi Champion mantle gains 1d77 per 7 bonus dice - this is not an imbue toggle BUT gains benefits from your imbue dice!"

I have also read about this elsewhere.

But I don't see it in the Shiradi Champion enhancements page on the Wiki, nor in game. I still see 15% chance of 7d77, with no mention of 1d77 per 7 imbue dice.

Does this actually exist in the game, or was it mooted but either did not make the final cut or was subsequently nerfed?

My current toon will have at least 14 imbue dice when she reaches level 20, which would make Shiradi pretty damned good if she got 2d77 on every hit. (And should be able to get to imbue 21 dice before level 26)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zarkarion View Post
    In the Imbue page on DDOWIKI I see:

"Shiradi Champion mantle gains 1d77 per 7 bonus dice - this is not an imbue toggle BUT gains benefits from your imbue dice!"

I have also read about this elsewhere.

But I don't see it in the Shiradi Champion enhancements page on the Wiki, nor in game. I still see 15% chance of 7d77, with no mention of 1d77 per 7 imbue dice.

Does this actually exist in the game, or was it mooted but either did not make the final cut or was subsequently nerfed?

My current toon will have at least 14 imbue dice when she reaches level 20, which would make Shiradi pretty damned good if she got 2d77 on every hit. (And should be able to get to imbue 21 dice before level 26)
    ye this exist. but it is not every hit, this is an additional dmg source; 15% of hits. if you can reach 14 dice at lvl 20 you can probably aim for 21 at cap. enjoy.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LavidDynch View Post
    ye this exist. but it is not every hit, this is an additional dmg source; 15% of hits. if you can reach 14 dice at lvl 20 you can probably aim for 21 at cap. enjoy.
    Is it additional though?

They seem to have replaced the previous 15% chance of 7d77 of a random type for Prism Mantle, with 15% chance of 1d77 per 7 imbue dice.

If so, that is in fact a big fat nerf.
    Last edited by Zarkarion; 01-21-2023 at 09:00 AM.

Community Member

Is it additional though?

They seem to have replaced the previous 15% chance of 7d77 for Prism Mantle, with 15% chance of 1d77 per 7 imbue dice.

That is a big fat nerf.
    yes. you get your hit procs and this is a 15% proc that adds to it. edit: lowest proc is 7d77 not 1d77. if you put 3 points into your procs... which any sane ddo:er would.

This not super great for casters (but for other reasons such as tier 5 options in shiradi stinks for them), but a ranged destiny. and its not a nerf.
    Last edited by LavidDynch; 01-21-2023 at 09:08 AM.

It's the Stay Strong selection:

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LavidDynch View Post
    yes. you get your hit procs and this is a 15% proc that adds to it. edit: lowest proc is 7d77 not 1d77. if you put 3 points into your procs... which any sane ddo:er would.

This not super great for casters (but for other reasons such as tier 5 options in shiradi stinks for them), but a ranged destiny. and its not a nerf.
    I always read it that previously you got 15% chance of 7d77 (random type) from Prism PLUS 15% chance of 7d77 of a specific type from Stay Good etc.

Now it seems (from the tooltips) that you only get 15% chance of 1d77 per 7 imbue dice from Prism, and 15% chance of 7d77 PLUS (presumably 15% chance of) 1d77 per 7 dice from Stay Good etc.

Or are the tooltips wrong?

Is it really 15% chance of 7d77 for each of Prism and Stay Good etc., increased to 8d77 if you have 7 imbue dice, 9d77 if you have 14 imbue dice, 10d77 if you have 21 imbue dice.

That would make a lot more logical sense. It would be nice if the tooltips were correct (and clearer).
    Last edited by Zarkarion; 01-22-2023 at 01:14 AM.

Community Member

I always read it that previously you got 15% chance of 7d77 (random type) from Prism PLUS 15% chance of 7d77 of a specific type from Stay Good etc.

Now it seems (from the tooltips) that you only get 15% chance of 1d77 per 7 imbue dice from Prism, and 15% chance of 7d77 PLUS (presumably 15% chance of) 1d77 per 7 dice from Stay Good etc.

Or are the tooltips wrong?

Is it really 15% chance of 7d77 for each of Prism and Stay Good etc., increased to 8d77 if you have 7 imbue dice, 9d77 if you have 14 imbue dice, 10d77 if you have 21 imbue dice.

That would make a lot more logical sense. It would be nice if the tooltips were correct (and clearer).
    From some brief testing its 15% chance of 7d77 from Prism, and a separate 15% chance of 7d77 +1d77 per 7 imbue dice from Stay (Good/Loud/Frosty/Strong)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That ship has sailed, came back, sailed again, got raided by pirates, became a pirate ship, got cursed to chase after the Flying Dutchman for three centuries, got exorcised to fight in the American Civil War, then got modernized to fight in both World Wars, participated in the D-Day landing and is a decommissioned museum/restaurant now in Key West, Florida.