Default The Salty Singer, a Dwarven Pure Bard...flavor build

This is sort of a rough draft.

I would love feedback on how to make this better, but I don't want to multiclass. I really like the flavor of a Dwarven Pure Bard.

I am a returning player and I need to do some Dwarven Lives for Racial reincarnations.

I am not great at playing pure melees, but I like playing "hybrid" classes or support classes. Recently did a FVS and Cleric life(lives), so want to do a bard again.

I have done a bunch of swashbuckler/warchanter bards. I have done a lot of Spellsinger bards.

I just wanted to try something new to me. So I was going to try a pure Dwarven Bard. The Swash/Chanter bards were always extremely tight on AP, so hoping this wouldn't be as much.

Was leaning to doing 2 Hand fighting line and using Greataxes until Sword of Shadows and then swap back to Great Axes with Riftmaker and Syrnian Great Axe.

Stats: (these are rough draft) I have +6 tome(s)

STR 16
    DEX 14
    CON 16
    INT 10 (maybe 12 and lower Dex to 12 for more skill points)
    WIS 10
    CHR 14-16?

Skills: standard Bard skills (perform etc)

Feats:
    1. Two Hand Fighting
    3. Power Attack (or Precision?) maybe Extend Spell for longer Displacements
    6. Improved Two Hand Fighting
    9. Stunning Blow (since I will always have a +stun item for the freeze move) Also with the Dwarven Tatics bonus...maybe it will be workable? If not could put Extend or Power Attack/precision here
    12. Improved Critical Slashing
    15. Greater Two Hand Fighting
    18. Maximize or Empower Healing?
    21-32 (I have no idea for now, can work on later)

I want to get the Two Hand fighting feats and improved critical ASAP. I am open to swapping PA for Precision, or swapping in something else over Stunning Blow. Maybe even Wizard Past Life for +1 to DCs for mutiple schools (soundburst and charm etc)?

AP:
    41 into Warchanter for Capstone, maybe more if better stuff available.

11 Into Swashbuckling for Uncanny Dodge and Fast Movement and the Double Attack Action Boost (uncanny dodge is kinda OP I think)

10 Into Dwarf for Dwarven Tactics and 2 levels of Axe/Great Axe attack/dmg (could do more if people have lots or Racial AP?)

8 Into Spellsinger to get Wand and Scroll use 75% better (maybe this isn't necessary?) This could be done at the very end...if at all

7 into Feydark for the CHR to hit and dmg (will dip into this later because STR and CHR will be similar while in the early levels)

4 Into Falconry for Healing amp 15% (unsure if this is worth it?)

This is certainly not optimized, but I will keep updating this as I level into it.

Playstyle will be:
    Using standard bard spells like Blur, Displacement, Invis, Haste, GH, DDoor (everyone likes you to have DDoor)
    Singing songs
    Smacking stuff with your GAXE
    Can still use Fascinate (its incredible)
    Last edited by Bacab; 01-18-2023 at 12:30 PM.
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"
    Member of THACO on Ghallanda

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

I posted this DB THF bard a while ago, converting it to pure dwarf bard is doable if not ideal. One big issue is the lack of a CHA Battle Trance in Feydark Illusionist, meaning you either splash cleric / FvS for Divine Might (costing you the WC capstone), invest in INT as a secondary stat and take Know the Angles (making your build more MAD), or skipping a Trance entirely (lowering your DPS and DCs accordingly).

BTW Improved THF requires BAB 6 so you'll have to move it to level 9.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    I posted this DB THF bard a while ago, converting it to pure dwarf bard is doable if not ideal. One big issue is the lack of a CHA Battle Trance in Feydark Illusionist, meaning you either splash cleric / FvS for Divine Might (costing you the WC capstone), invest in INT as a secondary stat and take Know the Angles (making your build more MAD), or skipping a Trance entirely (lowering your DPS and DCs accordingly).

BTW Improved THF requires BAB 6 so you'll have to move it to level 9.
    Nice! Will use yours as a template for sure.

I will probably hit it up next life. Recently TRed into a WF Arty (Again...like for the 10th time).

Figured I can farm gear on the arty life to prepare for the bard life. Bought the new expansions and I am enjoying them (Feywild, Saltmarsh and buying IDO tonight).

I am definitely not an "elite" player, at least not anymore lol.

If I can solo Elite and low reaper, this will be good enough I think and will be a lotta fun.

If/when I am ready to farm RXP, I think I will just do Cleric again.

Thank you again for the feedback!
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"

OK, been playing more and learning quests etc.

I think a Trance ability is absolutely key to good personal DPS.

So I think I am going to work in 8 Points of Harper for KtA and build in INT items and start with a base 14 INT. Also will use Feydark Illusionist for CHR to hit and DMG.

Rough Draft on Enhancements

8 Harper for KtA (this is taken later once INT is higher)
    7 Feydark Illusionist for CHR hit and DMG (will probably take this later once CHR starts to get higher)
    8 Into Dwarf for Dwarven Tactics (I have 5 Racial AP will spend last 3 this once I need Tactics for freeze moves)
    8 Into Vistani for Haste Boost (Will try to get this early because Haste Boost helps me put down dangerous Champions and Reapers quickly)
    (at 25 used so far...1 Bonus Universal AP from Tome and 5 Racial)

Now for Spellsinger and Warchanter
    13 Into Spellsinger for the CLW Mass SLA and Scroll Usage 75%

That leaves me 42 to put into Warchanter

That lets me spend 30 get to Core 5 and then I will max all of them out except the Movement One (unless Bard Melody, Fleeting Footsteps if 15% as long as a song is up). If it is...I will probably drop 3 Dwarven Tactics for it.
    Basically I will spend 11 on Core 5s for Warchanter of course I will have Capstone Warchanter.

I probably get the Spellsinger stuff last, like level 17-20 range?

Feats:
    1 Two Handed Fighting
    3 Power Attack
    6 Maximize
    9 Improved Twohanded Fighting
    12 Improved Crit Slashing
    15 Greater Two Handed Fighting
    18 Quicken or Empower or Empower Healing?
    21 Overwhelming Crit
    and I dont know past that

Weapons:
    Level 2 Maelstrom (old one)
    4 Carnifex
    10 SoS
    20 ESoS
    29 Blackrazor
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

I tried to reverse-engineer a build based on what you said. The +6 Supreme tome certainly helps.

Stats: max CHA for Warchanter and bard DCs plus melee DPS; high INT for Know the Angles (and extra skill points); enough STR to qualify for THF feats.
    Skills: more than I know what to do with. Once I maxed out the obvious caster skills (Concentration, Heal, Perform, Spellcraft, UMD) and the persuasive skills, I still had points left over.
    Code:
    Character name: 
    Classes: 20 Bard, 10 Epic, 2 Legendary
    Race: Dwarf · · · · · · · ·Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

· · ·Start Tome Final · · ·Incorp:· · ·0% · · ·Displacement:· · 0%
    Str:· · 13· · 6 · ·26 · · ·HP:· · · ·1602 · · ·AC:· · 19
    Dex:· · ·8· · 6 · ·21 · · ·PRR: · · · ·32
    Con:· · 15· · 6 · ·31 · · ·MRR: · · · ·23 · · ·+Healing Amp:· · 10
    Int:· · 16· · 6 · ·25 · · ·Dodge: · ·6/25 · · ·-Healing Amp:· · 10
    Wis:· · ·8· · 6 · ·17 · · ·Fort:· · · 25% · · ·Repair Amp:· · · 10
    Cha:· · 16· · 6 · ·36 · · ·SR:· · · · · 0 · · ·BAB: · · · · · · 25
    DR: 0\-
    Immunities: Fear

Special Feats
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Divine Crusader
    Draconic Incarnation
    Exalted Angel
    Fatesinger
    Feydark Illusionist Tree
    Fury of the Wild
    Grandmaster of Flowers
    Harper Agent Tree
    Legendary Dreadnought
    Magus of the Eclipse
    Primal Avatar
    Shadowdancer
    Shiradi Champion
    Unyielding Sentinel
    Vistani Knife Fighter Tree

Class and Feat Selection
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Level Class · · · · · ·Feats
    1 · · Bard(1) · · · · ·Standard: Power Attack
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Balance(1), Bluff(4), Concentration(4), Diplomacy(4), Haggle(4), Listen(4), Perform(4), Spell Craft(4), Tumble(1), Use Magic Device(4)
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Cross Class Skills: Heal(2)
    2 · · Bard(2) · · · · ·
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Bluff(1), Concentration(1), Diplomacy(1), Haggle(1), Listen(1), Perform(1), Spell Craft(1), Use Magic Device(1)
    3 · · Bard(3) · · · · ·Standard: Two Handed Fighting
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Bluff(1), Concentration(1), Diplomacy(1), Haggle(1), Listen(1), Perform(1), Spell Craft(1), Use Magic Device(1)
    4 · · Bard(4) · · · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Balance(2), Bluff(1), Concentration(1), Diplomacy(1), Haggle(1), Listen(1), Perform(1), Spell Craft(1), Use Magic Device(1)
    5 · · Bard(5) · · · · ·
    6 · · Bard(6) · · · · ·Standard: Maximize Spell
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Balance(2), Bluff(1), Concentration(1), Diplomacy(1), Haggle(1), Listen(1), Perform(1), Spell Craft(1), Use Magic Device(1)
    7 · · Bard(7) · · · · ·
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Balance(1), Bluff(1), Concentration(1), Diplomacy(1), Haggle(1), Listen(1), Perform(1), Spell Craft(1), Use Magic Device(1)
    8 · · Bard(8) · · · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Balance(3), Bluff(1), Concentration(1), Diplomacy(1), Haggle(1), Listen(1), Perform(1), Spell Craft(1), Use Magic Device(1)
    9 · · Bard(9) · · · · ·Standard: Improved Two Handed Fighting
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Balance(1), Bluff(1), Concentration(1), Diplomacy(1), Haggle(1), Listen(1), Perform(1), Spell Craft(1), Use Magic Device(1)
    10· · Bard(10)· · · · ·
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Balance(3), Bluff(1), Concentration(1), Diplomacy(1), Haggle(1), Listen(1), Perform(1), Spell Craft(1), Use Magic Device(1)
    11· · Bard(11)· · · · ·
    12· · Bard(12)· · · · ·Standard: Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Balance(1), Bluff(1), Concentration(1), Diplomacy(1), Haggle(1), Listen(1), Perform(1), Spell Craft(1), Swim(2), Use Magic Device(1)
    13· · Bard(13)· · · · ·
    14· · Bard(14)· · · · ·
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Balance(1), Bluff(1), Concentration(1), Diplomacy(1), Haggle(1), Listen(1), Perform(1), Spell Craft(1), Swim(2), Use Magic Device(1)
    15· · Bard(15)· · · · ·Standard: Greater Two Handed Fighting
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Balance(1), Bluff(1), Concentration(1), Diplomacy(1), Haggle(1), Listen(1), Perform(1), Spell Craft(1), Swim(1), Use Magic Device(1)
    16· · Bard(16)· · · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Balance(1), Bluff(1), Concentration(1), Diplomacy(1), Haggle(1), Listen(1), Perform(1), Spell Craft(1), Swim(3), Use Magic Device(1)
    17· · Bard(17)· · · · ·
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Balance(1), Bluff(1), Concentration(1), Diplomacy(1), Haggle(1), Listen(1), Perform(1), Spell Craft(1), Swim(1), Use Magic Device(1)
    18· · Bard(18)· · · · ·Standard: Empower Healing Spell
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Class Skills: Balance(1), Bluff(1), Concentration(1), Diplomacy(1), Haggle(1), Listen(1), Perform(1), Spell Craft(1), Swim(3), Use Magic Device(1)
    19· · Bard(19)· · · · ·
    20· · Bard(20)· · · · ·Charisma: +1 Level up
    21· · Epic(1) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Inspire Excellence
    22· · Epic(2) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Perfect Two Handed Fighting
    23· · Epic(3) · · · · ·
    24· · Epic(4) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Overwhelming Critical
    25· · Epic(5) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Crush Weakness
    26· · Epic(6) · · · · ·
    27· · Epic(7) · · · · ·Epic Feat: Burst of Glacial Wrath
    28· · Epic(8) · · · · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Harbinger of Chaos
    29· · Epic(9) · · · · ·
    30· · Epic(10)· · · · ·Epic Feat: Embolden Spell
    · · · · · · · · · · · ·Legendary: Scion of the Plane of Water
    31· · Legendary(1)· · ·Epic Destiny Feat: Enhanced Elemental Dice
    32· · Legendary(2)· · ·Charisma: +1 Level up

Granted Feats
    Deflect Arrows
    Diehard
    Favored enemy: Undead
    Magical Training
    Medium Armor Proficiency
    Quick Draw

Skills
    Skill Points· · ·36 10 10 10 10 10 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 12 12 12 12 12 12
    Skill Name· · · ·01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20· Total Buffed
    Balance · · · · · 1 · · · ·2· · ·2· 1 ·3· 1 ·3· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 50.0
    Bluff · · · · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 52.0
    Concentration · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 49.0
    Diplomacy · · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 55.0
    Disable Device· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 23.0
    Haggle· · · · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 52.0
    Heal· · · · · · · 1 ·1· 1 · · 1 · · 1 · · 1 · · 1 · · 1 · · 1 · · 1 · · 1 · · ·11.0 · 30.0
    Hide· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 21.0
    Intimidate· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 29.0
    Jump· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 26.0
    Listen· · · · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 45.0
    Move Silently · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 21.0
    Open Lock · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 21.0
    Perform · · · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 55.0
    Repair· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 23.0
    Search· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 25.0
    Spell Craft · · · 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 46.0
    Spot· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 0.0 · 19.0
    Swim· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·2· · ·2· 1 ·3· 1 ·3· 1 ·3· ·16.0 · 40.0
    Tumble· · · · · · 1 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 1.0 · 24.0
    Use Magic Device· 4 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· 1 ·1· ·23.0 · 55.0
    Available Points· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0· 0 ·0

Active Auto Controlled Stances
    Empty Offhand
    Dwarf
    Cloth Armor
    Centered
    Chaotic

Enhancements: 80 APs
    Warchanter - Points spent: 42
    Core1 Skaldic Rage / Skaldic Constitution: Skaldic Constitution
    Tier1 Enchant Weapon
    Tier1 The Poetic Edda - 2 Ranks
    Core2 Weapon Training
    Tier2 Iced Edges
    Tier2 Arcane Shield Chant - 3 Ranks
    Tier2 Sprint - 1 Ranks
    Tier3 Frozen Fury - 3 Ranks
    Core3 Song of Heroism
    Tier3 Balad Melody: Ironskin - 3 Ranks
    Tier3 Ability I: +1 Charisma
    Core4 Fighting Spirit
    Tier4 Northwind - 3 Ranks
    Tier4 Ballad Melody: Recklessness - 3 Ranks
    Tier4 Armorer
    Core5 Victory Song
    Tier5 Chant of Power - 3 Ranks
    Tier5 Spinning Ice - 3 Ranks
    Tier5 Howl of the North
    Core6 Skaldic Scream
    Swashbuckler - Points spent: 7
    Core1 Confidence
    Tier1 Blow By Blow: Blow By Blow - 3 Ranks
    Tier1 On Your Toes - 1 Ranks
    Tier2 Fast Movement
    Spellsinger - Points spent: 6
    Core1 Spellsinger
    Tier1 Lingering Songs - 3 Ranks
    Tier1 Sonic Blast: Sonic Blast - 1 Ranks
    Core2 Music of the Sewers
    Harper Agent - Points spent: 7
    Core1 Agent of Good I
    Tier1 Harper Enchantment
    Tier1 Traveller's Toughness - 2 Ranks
    Tier2 Know the Angles - 2 Ranks
    Vistani Knife Fighter - Points spent: 11
    Core1 Knife Expertise
    Tier1 Undead Hunter
    Tier1 Mist Stalker I
    Tier1 Acrobatic - 2 Ranks
    Tier2 Haste Boost - 3 Ranks
    Core2 Knife Juggler
    Core3 Quick Reflexes
    Feydark Illusionist - Points spent: 7
    Core1 Find Familiar: Illusory Sprite
    Tier1 Familiar's Flourish I
    Tier1 Illusory Weaponry
    Tier2 Familiar's Flourish II
    Epic Destinies: 40 APs + 12 permanent Destiny Points
    Fury of the Wild - Points spent: 39
    Core1 Die Hard
    Tier1 Mantle of Fury - 3 Ranks
    Tier1 Epic Strike: Adrenaline - 3 Ranks
    Core2 Die Harder
    Tier2 Speed or Strength: Boulder's Might - 3 Ranks
    Tier2 Primal Scream
    Core3 Die Hardest
    Tier3 Sense Weakness - 3 Ranks
    Tier3 Force of Fury: Furious Force - 3 Ranks
    Core4 Be the Whirlwind
    Tier4 The Voice of Fury
    Tier4 Wade Through: Wade Through - Strike Through - 3 Ranks
    Tier4 Force Selector: Overwhelming Force - 3 Ranks
    Tier4 Unquenchable Rage - 3 Ranks
    Tier5 Lore of the Wilds
    Tier5 Scarred by Chaos
    Tier5 Unbridled Fury
    Tier5 Nature's Fury
    Fatesinger - Points spent: 14
    Core1 Fate Singer's Repertoire
    Tier1 Epic Strike: The Sword Sings
    Tier1 Harmonic Resonance
    Core2 Intoxicating Presence
    Tier2 Discord: Blade of Discord
    Tier2 Grandeur
    Core3 Glitter of Fame
    Tier3 Reign - 3 Ranks
    Unyielding Sentinel - Points spent: 7
    Core1 Unyielding
    Tier1 Divine Energy Resistance
    Tier1 Brace for Impact - 2 Ranks
    Tier2 Renewal
    Core2 Ward Against Darkness
    Spell Like / Special Abilities
    Dismiss Charm · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Fascinate · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Suggestion· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Song of Freedom · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Suggestion, Mass· · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Divine Energy Resistance· · · · · · · · · · 
    Renewal · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 
    Sonic Blast · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 

Weapon Damage
    Melee Power:· 117.0
    Doublestrike: 13%
    Strikethrough: 45%
    Mainhand damage ability multiplier: 1
    Offhand damage ability multiplier: 0
    Off-Hand attack Chance: 20%
    Fortification Bypass: 6%
    Dodge Bypass: 0%
    Helpless Damage bonus: 65%
    Ranged Power: 84.0
    Doubleshot Chance: 13%

Sneak Attack Attack bonus: 0
    Sneak Attack Damage: 0d6+0
    I feel like FotW is still the go-to ED for 2H DPS build, especially if you've got sources of helplessness: Spinning Ice, Sound Burst, Burst of Glacial Wrath, etc. I wanted to squeeze in some more Evocation DC bonuses but this build is pretty tight on everything. Maybe I should skip it and focus just on tactics DCs.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Awesome! I am excited to give this a whirl!
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"

Default Session 1...levels 1-7

Level 1-2.5 I ate XP Stones
    Picked Master's Touch (will swap it out later when I change a lot of spells) and Merfolk's Blessing. Early harbor quests require lots of swimming.
    Using the Nicked Greatsword

Level 2-3 I did Kobold's New Ringleader and Stealthy Repossession and Information is Key on Reaper and then Elite to get to level 3.
    Using some random lowbie gear and some Salt Marsh gear from last life.
    The most noticable thing was max out Warchanter's Sprint Boost as soon as I could.
    Did Korthos Storyline for the favor etc.
    Did the Harbod quests that I liked and took level 4 as soon as I could.

Level 4-6
    Using Carnifex now and some Feywild gear now and that Medium Armor from the House D Sentinels of Stormreach.
    I took that Armorer ability to wear medium armor. Also using the Warchanter ability "Boast" to get like 100 temp HP. The ability takes like 3-4 sec to proc and they last about 2 min. Using this ability, I almost never need to heal. It works similarly to how I imagine "Blood Tribute" that a Barbarian uses?
    And took the Spell Invisibility
    New strat: drink Jump Potion and cast invis>>>>sprint...down a haste pot when at end and put down boss and what ever followed me to the end
    Did random quests, nothing special.
    Did do Saltmarsh again because I like those quests. Unsure if they are good XP/min (I don't think they are...maybe I just don't know them as well yet?)
    Joined a group for a fast Bloody Crypt and then Irestone and the Depths quests in House D...then we did Proof is in the Poison (we did Proof in 8 minutes...was nice)
    I then did WW and STK on Elite (because I used invis+sprint method). Reapers can mess that up. I was proud of myself, did STK really fast. A total of like 11 minutes for all 3 quests.
    Did 3BC for big XP (Two toes, Minotaur Fire Caves, Ghost of a Chance and Proove your Worth)

Level 7
    Using IOD and Feywild
    I now have Haste Boost level 2 from Vistani and the rest of my AP in Warchanter.
    Spells: the big ones are Displacement and Haste. I drink pots occasionally. Some quests I have a hireling at entrance and I summon her to heal if I need (rarely)
    Been using the Rage ability from Core 1 and Rage Spell and my STR is roughly equal to CHR.
    Doing Feywild Part 1. Will take level 8 once all of Part 1 is done and then will do part 2 at level 8. Getting to Feywild is a pain, so will do all of this and then leave.
    Stopped for the moment.

1-7 was really 2 sessions because of server maintenance. But its been really fun and enjoyable.
    I am enjoying it more, the higher it is because it is starting to fit the "theme" I like.

Excited to start back up later tonight, will finish out Feywild and then do some level 6 quests I enjoy, such as those four quests in the Twelve that are part of "White Plume Mountain and other quests". I still want the baby Shining Devestation from "Another Man's Treasure"
    Will also plan to do the "lowbie House K quests" to start earning Bank Space.
    And of course...IoD. I did these 3 times each last life to get gear and Sagas.

Overall, I am really enjoying this build and its pretty fast as XPing, because of Sprint Boost, Invis and enough AoE (2 hand fighting) to go fast.
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"

At level 18, I took the feat "Magical Training" instead of Empower Heal to qualify for Feydark Illusionist.

I think the 4 Enhancement Points outweigh the 1 Feat.

Though I still have my Fred free feat exchange. I may swap it back at 20?

So far, I have been using normal STR to hit+dmg and still going out of my way to have high CHR and STR and CON and INT (items). All level ups into CHR etc.

Though I do think in Epics where its harder to slot in multiple stats (or its more beneficial to have like 2 items to 1 stat), that will be harder...so having CHR to hit/dmg is/will be more important.
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"

I bombed from 7 to 20 pretty easy just doing the quests I enjoy and Sagas from Ravenloft Gianthold and Sharn etc.

It was pretty straightforward and easy.

Starting to think Heroic Lives can be pretty easy, or maybe I am finally getting better at the game lol.

At level 20, I used Fred to swap out Magical Traingin for Empower Heal. Also used Core 1 in Fatesinger for Magical Training...that works for unlocking Feydark Illusionist...now to figure out where to put the extra 4 AP (since dumping all the Spellsinger AP).

The extra 4 AP...I put into Vistani for Quick Reflexes (Quickdraw and 5% Double Strike) and Kingly Recovery. Kingly Recovery is pretty handy because it basically can defeat High Reaper self-heal penalty.
    Last edited by Bacab; 02-19-2023 at 04:20 AM.
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"