Hey there guys...

I have a fairly good gearset for the PM - like Shattered onyx, Black caplet, heart of the prince, stygian orb etc..

been running with dreadkeeper set and 4 piece autum and 4 piece winter..

here is my primary goal - HIGH DCS necro 1st, Enhancement 2nd.

my secondary goal is High Neg Spell power with high neg crit damage (over 50%)

I tried making a nuker with the highest neg spell power i could muster (was like 900) and 55% neg amplification but where i fell short was not being able to FoD or mass hold legendary content even on low reapers. so farming reaper points on like R8 is what I want to do because I only have 60RP.

I decided that high necro/enhancement DC's would probably serve me better on higher Reapers, then going all out and trying to build a necro nuker. (although the sweet, sweet crit damage on LGS gear seems pretty tempting!) Problem with that is I don't have any LGS items crafted yet, and I don't have many larges, but a ton of small and medium ingredients.

So i'm asking all of you pro PM builders what I should aim for?

I want to have higher than 110 DC's on my necro and Enhancment for CC and insta kills

I also want to break 1000 neg spell power with a decent neg spell crit and neg spell lore..

so I'm asking you can you guys give me a gear set that would suit my needs?

I have probably most of the gear that I have seen posted, but I don't have magewright or elder sets, and I don't have a boatload of ingredients to reroll a GOMF...

I think the Legendary dreadkeeper set is good, but to go for a near max DC on necro, i'm sure i'd probably have to scrap that set, as well as the 4 piece autumn and winter set.

any help is greatly appreciated, and i'm willing to farm what I need to make this dream a reality!

THANKS!